Chapter 126

Teacher Zhou actually did not mean to embarrass Lin Yin, but what Lin Yin said just now was too loud. Teacher Zhou felt that she was not a big student, but her tone was not small.

Since skipping a grade, he felt that Lin Yin had become inflated and was no longer studying hard. He often saw Lin Yin sleeping during class. How could this be his attitude towards learning?

You can't just rely on your intelligence and not study hard, so Teacher Zhou wanted to make things difficult for Lin Yin, so that Lin Yin would realize his own shortcomings, and from now on, he would work hard and study with an open mind.

The paper that Teacher Zhou took out was not very difficult. It was used to prepare for the final exam next week. He took it out at this time because he wanted to test Lin Yin's real situation. After all, Lin Yin was doing the questions in the principal's office at that time. , Teacher Zhou is not here.

Lin Yin was said to be smart and good at studying. He had heard this from other teachers before, but he had never seen it himself. Now he just took this opportunity to explore Lin Yin's background.

After Lin Yin got the paper, he read it briefly. It was very simple. Even the last big question didn't have any difficulty in Lin Yin's eyes.

Lin Yin picked up the pen that Teacher Zhou handed her, sat down and began to answer the questions.

Teacher Zhou saw that Lin Yin didn't even use calculation paper and could write the answer after almost reading it once. Teacher Zhou couldn't help but walked up to Lin Yin in surprise and took a closer look. All the multiple-choice questions and fill-in-the-blank questions were all correct...

Teacher Zhou He became serious. It seemed that Lin Yin dared to jump directly to the third grade of junior high school at such a young age. His strength was really not an exaggeration. After Lin Yin finished the big questions easily, Teacher Zhou was convinced that Lin Yin just said that she understood everything the teacher said. This sentence was not Lin Yin's arrogance, but the fact.

Lin Yin put the paper in front of Teacher Zhou and said with a smile, "Teacher, please correct it."

Teacher Zhou shook his head and said, "No need, you did everything right."

Then Teacher Zhou said to Lin Yin, "You Why did you suddenly think of making mosquito-repellent incense? Didn’t the teacher buy some for you a few days ago?"

Lin Yin said a little embarrassed, "The earthy mosquito-repellent incense that the teacher bought has too much smell, and the smell of smoke is very strong, and it cannot be dissipated for a long time. I have a sensitive nose, so I couldn't sleep because of the smell in the room."

Lin Yin was really grateful to Teacher Zhou, because she said that there were too many mosquitoes in the dormitory and it was difficult to sleep, so Teacher Zhou specially bought some for all the students in the class. The mosquito repellent incense was sold out, and Teacher Zhou paid for it out of his own pocket. If he could bear it, he would definitely bear it. However, she really  let Teacher Zhou buy more. If he could make mosquito coils, it would not only be low-cost, but also It can solve the problem of sleeping at night, why not?

Teacher Zhou looked at Lin Yin and asked, "Are you sure you can do it?"

Lin Yin nodded and said, "I'm 80% sure that I can do it."

Teacher Zhou nodded and said, "Okay, I'll go with you in the afternoon. Talk to Director Sun of the high school department and see if there are any materials you want in the chemistry laboratory."

Director Sun is the chemistry director of the high school department, and he also manages the chemistry laboratory in the school, although there is nothing in the laboratory. , but after all, it is a chemistry laboratory, so some things are still there, but they are just piled up in the laboratory for a long time and gathering dust, so they are not needed.