Chapter 158

After Lianhua finished speaking, Osmanthus began to cry after a while. When she cried, she bit her lips tightly and remained silent, but tears flowed down her face.

Lin Yin is not close to these three cousins. When she suffered, none of the three cousins came forward, but these three cousins never bullied her. Even if they were not related by blood, Lin Yin felt that I also have a little more compassion for Osmanthus fragrans.

Then he turned to Lin Aihua, who was chatting with Lin Aimin, and said loudly, "Second uncle, Sister Guihua's partner is 10 years older than Sister Guihua. He is also married. His first daughter-in-law was beaten away by him. This matter Son, do you know?"

Lin Aihua naturally didn't tell Lin Aimin about this matter. He was also a face-saving person. Now Lin Yin suddenly revealed it. Lin Aihua was stunned for a moment, with a stern look on his face and quibbled, "Second uncle heard that However, it's just that the man already told me when he came home that he would treat you well, Sister Guihua, so don't worry about it."

Lin Yin said loudly, "I'm afraid my second uncle doesn't know that he's married. When a man hits a woman, this is called domestic violence. There is only one difference between domestic violence and countless times." "

Now that Sister Guihua is not married yet, the other party will naturally pick nice things to say, but if Sister Guihua gets married in the future, if he does it again What should I do if I beat Sister Guihua?"

Lin Aihua has never thought about this question at all. It's not that he hasn't thought about it, he just subconsciously ignored it. For Lin Aihua, having money is all that matters. She has three daughters, anyway. If you are a loser, who will you marry? Of course, whoever gives the most betrothal gifts will marry.

Lin Aimin grew up watching three lost girls. When Lin Yin said that the man was so unbearable, he immediately couldn't help but advise, "Second brother, Osmanthus is your daughter. Although the gift from the other party is quite large, you won't do it for the sake of it." 300 yuan, just ignore the future happiness of Osmanthus fragrans."

Lin Aihua suddenly became unhappy and argued, "I am doing this for the sake of Osmanthus fragrans. The other party's family has money and doesn't have to worry about food and drink. If he can eat well these days, then it won't It's easy. Besides, Osmanthus has a good temper. Why would she hit someone for no reason? Even if she hits someone twice, she can't be beaten to death anyway. As a couple, it's not a big deal if they fight at the head of the bed or at the end of the bed."

Seeing Lin Aihua's behavior, Lin Aimin didn't know what to say. After all, he was just an uncle, not a father. His parents made the decision in this matter. As an uncle, he couldn't control that much.

If he interferes too much, Lin Aihua will not be grateful to him. Instead, he will feel that he is nosy and complains after doing good things.

Lin Yin looked at the tearful Lin Guihua and could only sigh. She was just a child, what could she do? However, Lin Yin still whispered to Lin Guihua, "Sister Guihua, if you don't want to, just tell your second uncle that you have to strive for happiness."

But Lin Guihua just shook her head and said nothing, seeming to have accepted her fate.

Lin Yin looked a little sad for his misfortune and said angrily, "Sister Guihua, why didn't you tell your second uncle that you were obviously not happy? This is your own marriage. If you don't work hard yourself, who can help you?" Osmanthus

wiped away her tears, looked at Lin Yin with tearful eyes, and said with a choked voice, "Wu Ya, you are still young, you don't understand. We are girls, and our parents have the final say in matters of marriage. What can I do?" "