Chapter 170

After listening to the conversation between the two, Lin Yin sighed inwardly. In fact, judging from Zhang Min’s reaction at noon, Lin Yin had already guessed the process, but he didn’t expect that the matter spread so quickly. In just one afternoon, the entire dormitory Everyone knows it.

Pan Xiaofeng and Luo Xiaoxia gloated over Zhang Min's misfortune. Sun Ning had always had a good relationship with Zhang Min. After hearing what the two said, he said unhappily, "What is the real situation? We don't know yet, so you guys are just talking about it." Jide, please stop saying a few words."

Luo Xiaoxia always loves to be the best, and immediately retorted after hearing this, "I know you have a good relationship with that Zhang Min, and you don't want me to tell the truth, but many people in the school already know about this matter. Come on, you won’t let us talk, there are so many people in the school, how many people can you block their mouths?”

Pan Xiaofeng looked at Luo Xiaoxia and immediately followed suit after hearing the words, “Yes, Xiaoxia is right, like this They should be expelled if they are like a fearful horse."

Song Qiuling had always disliked these two people. After hearing this, she couldn't help but said, "Don't you understand the principle of three people becoming a tiger? This matter has not been discussed in the school yet. Definitely, you start to convict others. We are all women. Why bother women?"

Lin Yin also felt that the words of these two people were a bit excessive. Hearing this, he said, "Sister Pan, the exam is almost here. How are you preparing? How about that?"

The exam was now Pan Xiaofeng's Achilles' heel, and Lin Yin was sure to hit it right.

When Pan Xiaofeng heard this, she glared at Lin Yin fiercely, and a terrifying irritation immediately surged into her heart, making her no longer able to care about Zhang Min's affairs.

Luo Xiaoxia snorted coldly, "If you don't say it, don't say it. What's the big deal."

Although others were also talking, Zhang Min was usually a good person. Except for Luo Xiaoxia and Pan Xiaofeng, the other people in the dormitory were talking about it. Liu De didn't say anything outrageous.

Last night, Zhang Min did not return to the dormitory. At noon the next day, Lin Yin returned to the dormitory and found that everyone else in the dormitory was back. Zhang Min was also back. Next to Zhang Min was the dark-skinned man Lin Yin had seen before. A man with two children.

The man was an honest man, standing there with his hands and feet shrunken, holding a child in each hand. The two children looked at the aunts in their mother's mouth with curiosity and fear with their big black eyes open.

Zhang Min smiled bitterly and explained to the people in the dormitory, "This is my lover, his name is Liu Baogen."

Then he pointed to the two children and said, "These are my two children, named Dabao and Xiaobao." "The college

entrance examination resumes After that, I was ready to take the exam, but my family didn’t agree, so I could only review secretly and take the exam without telling them. After the notice came out..."

Zhang Min continued with a hint of bitterness on his face, "They I almost tore up my notice, I couldn’t help it..."

Zhang Min said in a hoarse voice, "I want to study, I want to become a college student, so I can only go to college without telling them."

Abandoning family and children, This is not unusual, it happens in all major universities. As they listened to Zhang Min's calm words, they seemed to be able to feel Zhang Min's bitterness and helplessness in their hearts.