Chapter 37

☆ Chapter 37 Grandma shows off her power ☆

The old lady came with her uncle Zhao Xiangdong, aunt Guo Lijuan, and uncle Zhao Weidong.

The old lady half hugged Lin Yin and looked at Lin Yin's head with distressed eyes. "Does it still hurt?"

Lin Yin shook his head, "It doesn't hurt anymore."

The old lady didn't believe it, "You are just too sensible, as honest as your parents." ;"

Then he said: "Honest people will suffer. Grandma, I heard that your aunt hit you on the head?"

Lin Changqing, who was standing aside, hurriedly complained, "Grandma, it was your aunt who kicked Wuya once, and Wuya hit her. We're on the stone slab."

The old lady said with a sullen face, "Nanny, just wait, grandma will go seek justice for you right now!"

The old lady stood up and waved domineeringly to her two sons and eldest daughter-in-law, "Let's go!"

Lin Aimin Not daring to stop him, Zhao Yanan's eyes turned red when he thought of Si Ya. "Mom, I feel so uncomfortable..."

The old lady said, "What's going on?"

Zhao Yanan told the story from the beginning. The old lady almost fainted with anger. Past;

"Does Si Ya really want to adopt him to the big house?"

Zhao Yanan nodded while crying.

The old lady was confused, "Did you beat the child?"

Lin Aimin quickly denied, "No."

The old lady didn't understand, "Then why did Si Ya help outsiders cheat her own family? And she still insisted on adopting him into a big house?"

Lin Changping said angrily: "Grandma. , Si Ya said: Our third room needs to clean up and leave the house. She doesn’t want to suffer with us. She can live a good life with the first room.”

The old lady pursed her lips and drooped her eyes, looking very angry.

"I want to ask her personally," the old lady said, and left with her two sons and daughter-in-law.

Zhao Yanan was afraid of a fight and hurriedly followed him. Lin Aimin was also afraid of something happening. The three brothers of the Lin family also wanted to go. Lin Yin hurriedly shouted: "Brother, I'm going too."

Lin Changping leaned over and picked up Lin Yin and ran away.

Mrs. Xu had a fierce temper and was not someone to be trifled with. Lin Yin felt that her cheap grandma was no match for her grandma.

Zhao Yanan and his wife are a bit foolish and filial. No matter how big a mistake their parents make, they don't dare to fall out with their parents.

After all, what Zhao Yanan and his wife have accepted since childhood are the values and outlook on life passed down to them by the older generation.

Now that Old Mrs. Xu is here, they are equals. Even if Old Mrs. Xu beats Old Mrs. Lin, outsiders can't say anything. After all, the old Lin family did something wrong in this matter.

When Old Mrs. Xu arrived at the door of Lin's house, she pushed the door open and stepped into the courtyard. She glanced around and saw that there was no one in the courtyard. Old Mrs. Xu put her hands on her hips and pointed to the main room with one hand, "Danny Lin, what are you doing here?" Get out of here,

you heartless, mean-spirited old woman, I have to settle the score with you today."

Lin Danniu is the name of Old Mrs. Lin, who is also surnamed Lin, and is not from the same family as Mr. Lin. He was from the next village. At that time, Mr. Lin's family was poor and he just wanted to have a wife. His last name didn't matter.