Chapter 57

☆ Chapter 57 School Trivia ☆

"This?" Fei thought for a while and said to Yang Hong: "Classmate Yang Hong, please call Lin Yin."

Yang Hong straightened her back and responded loudly, "Okay, teacher.

" By that time, students had returned to the classroom one after another, and the ten minutes between classes had passed.

Yang Hong walked to the door of the class and shouted at Lin Yin, who seemed to her to be sleeping on the table: "Lin Yin...the teacher is looking for you."

Lin Yin was pushed awake by his classmate Zhao Xue, and there was no hesitation at all. No, stand up and leave.

When passing by Yang Hong, Yang Hong gave Lin Yin a look that said, "You're dead."

Lin Yin saw it and didn't care. She didn't care like a fool.

Lin Yin quickly walked to the door of the office and knocked three times very politely;

"Boom! Boom! Boom!"

"Come in!"

Lin Yin opened the door and walked in. At a glance, he saw Fei standing next to him. Lin Yin was still crying.

Fei looked at Lin Yin's skinny monkey-like appearance and still didn't believe it. He asked, "Classmate Lin Yin, are you scolding Classmate Yang Liu for..."

Fei couldn't say that word. Finally, he changed his sentence. "Have you ever scolded Yang Liu?"

Lin Yin blinked and said, "No!"

"You lied," Sun Manman jumped out immediately, "You clearly scolded Yang Liu as shit."

As soon as these words came out, the three teachers Both were a little embarrassed, Zhou Lanlan and Ye Min coughed slightly, nodded to Sun Fei, and then went to class with their textbooks.

At this time, only Sun Fei, Yang Liu, Sun Manman, and Yang Hong were left in the office.

When Yang Hong saw that Lin Yin refused to admit it, a look of disdain immediately appeared on her face without any concealment, "You obviously scolded me, how come... you dare to do it and dare not admit it?"

Lin Yin smiled, looked at Yang Hong and asked, "I scolded you." What?"

Yang Hong said again without thinking, "You said: Willow is shit!"

"Oh?" Lin Yin pretended not to hear and asked again, "What did I curse?"

Yang Hong He was a little angry, thinking that Lin Yin did it on purpose, and this time his voice was louder, "You called Yangliu shit!"

Not only was Fei a little embarrassed, but even the crying Yangliu was blushing with embarrassment.

In order to ease the embarrassment, Fei coughed lightly and looked at Lin Yin, "Did you scold Lin Yin?"

Lin Yin shook his head, "I didn't."

Seeing Lin Yin's confident denial, Yang Liu was so angry that his heart ached. She cried and said: "Wu Ya, I know you don't like me. Even if you scold me harshly, I will...I won't blame you, but..." "

But you obviously scolded me, why don't you admit it? ?" Then, Yang Liu's face showed another expression that he was thinking about Lin Yin, and then said:

"Wuya, it's wrong for you to lie. You have to be honest. You are still young, so you can't have some bad habits. Otherwise, , will be looked down upon by others."

When Sun Fei heard Yang Liu's words, he first thought they made sense, but then he felt something was wrong. What was weird? But for a while, I couldn't figure it out.