Chapter 165

Hearing Lin Yin's compliment, Guo Xiaodong smiled sheepishly. After eating, Lin Yin said to Guo Xiaodong: "Let's go, now..."

Lin Yin looked at his watch, "At half past twelve, I Class starts at two o'clock, and there is still an hour and a half."

Lin Yin followed Guo Xiaodong to his house. Guo Xiaodong moved the two broken TV sets to Lin Yin first, and Lin Yin taught Guo Xiaodong how to disassemble them.

Guo Xiaodong moves very quickly. He was a little unfamiliar when he first got started, but he soon became familiar with it. This is not a delicate job.

Lin Yin stared at the TV for a while, then told Guo Xiaodong the parts that needed to be replaced and asked him to buy them.

Lin Yin took apart the TV set and several radios that Guo Xiaodong bought and looked at them all. He asked Guo Xiaodong to write down the parts that needed to be purchased. Then he replaced the parts of the radio that Guo Xiaodong had purchased before. After opening them, he turned the button...

Inside the radio, first There was a sound of "chichi lala..." and then there was a stage where Peking Opera was being sung.

Guo Xiaodong was immediately surprised and said: "It's really good, it's really good..."

Lin Yin looked at his dirty little hands and said to Guo Xiaodong: "Brother Xiaodong, please help me get a basin of water. I want it." Wash your hands."

"Okay," Guo Xiaodong put down the radio in his hand and gave Lin Yin a basin of water. Lin Yin washed his hands seriously without wiping them. He picked up his things and said to Guo Xiaodong: " Then I'll leave first. You can sell the radio as you see fit. I'm not very clear about the price."

Guo Xiaodong said hurriedly: "Don't worry, I will tell you how much it will cost. I will never be greedy."

Although Lin Yin is young, Young, but someone at this age who is admitted to college can be a fool?

Besides, if it weren't for Lin Yin, this radio would only be a rag. If Guo Xiaodong wanted to get rich, he couldn't be greedy for money and offend Lin Yin.

Lin Yin smiled. She knew how much the radio cost. Although she didn't know the specific price, she knew it roughly. She hoped that Guo Xiaodong would not disappoint her. If Guo Xiaodong dared to cheat, everyone would break up.

Guo Xiaodong sent Lin Yin to the school gate. Lin Yin told him not to be so polite, but Guo Xiaodong insisted, since they were very close anyway.

Lin Yin returned to the dormitory and saw that there was only one person left in the dormitory, Pan Xiaofeng, who was still sleeping on the bed.

Lin Yin was confused. Pan Xiaofeng spent the whole day either sleeping or playing at school. Was she really a genius?

But Lin Yin once noticed that Pan Xiaofeng's homework book had × marks on it. He couldn't even complete the homework assigned by the teacher. What was this person doing here?

It just doesn't fit in with the people in the dormitory.

Lin Yin looked at his watch. It was already one forty in the afternoon. Lin Yin took the textbooks he needed for the afternoon class. Before leaving, he woke up Pan Xiaofeng.

Pan Xiaofeng opened one eye and glanced at Lin Yin. She had no intention of getting up. She just said, "I have a cold. I have asked for leave from the teacher. Please leave me alone."

Lin Yin: Uh...

you have a cold?

Lin Yin glanced at Pan Xiaofeng, a little disbelieving. Pan Xiaofeng had continued to sleep with her eyes closed, and she slept extremely soundly!

Lin Yin was speechless and ignored her. He left the dormitory directly and went to class.

The next day, Guo Xiaodong came to Lin Yin again, but this time, he would not let Lin Yin treat him to dinner no matter what. Lin Yin knew that this guy didn't have much money, so he suggested that everyone have their own meal.

In fact, it was Guo Xiaodong who took advantage of Lin Yin. If it weren't for Lin Yin, Guo Xiaodong wouldn't have been able to eat in the cafeteria without school meal tickets.

The meal ticket was given by Lin Yin, and Guo Xiaodong gave Lin Yin money.

The two had dinner, and Guo Xiaodong excitedly said to Lin Yin: "That radio was sold, guess how much it cost?"

Seeing Guo Xiaodong so happy, Lin Yin felt that the price should be quite high, and thought After a while, he said: "Ten yuan!"

Guo Xiaodong looked at Lin Yin in surprise, "You...you guessed it accurately!"

It really sold for ten yuan!

A broken radio that costs just a few cents, and excluding the cost of parts, can still make more than eight yuan, not bad!

"Well..." Guo Xiaodong said and was about to dig into his pockets. Lin Yin said: "Let's talk after eating. There are too many people here." Guo Xiaodong

saw the same thing, so he and Lin Yin ate first. After eating, the two of them went there again. Go to Guo Xiaodong’s house.