Chapter 166

When they arrived at Guo Xiaodong’s house, Guo Xiaodong immediately took out the money.

After deducting the money for buying parts, the two of them divided the money according to the principle of 3 or 7. Guo Xiaodong got 3 and Lin Yin got 7. After the money was divided, Lin Yin could take this book and write it down.

Then Lin Yin asked Guo Xiaodong to buy other parts. Lin Yin repaired two TV sets first.

When Lin Yin decided to go into this industry, he asked the system to find him a lot of TV and radio materials. Although Lin Yin had theoretical knowledge, he was not very skilled in practical operations, so he asked Guo Xiaodong to help.

The two of them worked for almost an hour before repairing the two TVs. As for the radio that Guo Xiaodong bought, Lin Yin and Guo Xiaodong agreed to come back tomorrow to repair it.

Guo Xiaodong repeatedly agreed and asked Lin Yin not to work so hard. After all, Lin Yin was only a child and was young.

Lin Yin waved to Guo Xiaodong and went back to school. Lin Yin left, and Guo Xiaodong also went out to find a buyer.

Although the two TV sets are old, buying a TV set in this era requires a ticket. Although these two TV sets are old, they are cheap without tickets, so many people should still want them.

Guo Xiaodong grew up in this area. No family in this area had spare money to buy a TV set. He was the clear one.

Within two hours, I found two buyers and sold two TV sets, one for 150 and the other for 100.

He had collected these two TV sets from scraps, and he only gave them a few dollars. Even if he spent some money to buy parts, he could still earn dozens of dollars from one TV set, which was a huge profit.

You must know that the average worker now only earns about 30 yuan a month. In this afternoon, he earns a worker's salary for a month.

Guo Xiaodong was still very hesitant before. He was also an educated youth. He initially wanted to pass the college entrance examination and return to the city. However, his grades were too poor and he failed to enter the university. However, he did not want to stay in the countryside all his life, so he ran back on his own.

For people like him, the state does not guarantee a job, and he can't find much work at ordinary times. He can only collect rags. His partner also broke up with him because he couldn't see his future future.

He didn't blame his partner, he only blamed his own incompetence. His family also felt that it was a bit embarrassing for him to collect rags, so they had separated him out a long time ago, gave him this shabby house, and asked him to move here.

This house belonged to his grandparents. After his grandparents died, his second brother and his family came here. Now this dilapidated house was given to his second brother and his family, and they moved back to the previous house.

Their family has three houses in total, and their family background is quite good, because his grandfather is a senior technician in the factory.

But since his grandfather's death, the family's conditions have not been as good as before.

He had tried to retain his partner before, saying that he would be successful in the future, but at that time Guo Xiaodong did not think that he would be successful in the future. After all, he was just a rag collector.

But now, looking at the money in his hand, Guo Xiaodong only felt a sense of pride radiating from the bottom of his heart.

The next day, Lin Yin came to Guo Xiaodong's house again. After deducting the money for the purchased parts, he still had about 200 yuan left.