Chapter 181

Today is the weekend, and there are quite a lot of people in the department store.

Meng Tiantian and Chen Jiao were very familiar with the department store and seemed to come there often. They walked to one of the women's clothing counters and pointed at a red sweater, asking the salesperson to take it down for them to take a look at.

The sweater is very thick and the style is a bit old-fashioned. However, in this era, such a sweater is considered fashionable. Meng Tiantian and Chen Jiao both wanted red ones. Lin Yin looked around and found that this sweater was quite pleasing to the eye. Got a white one.

Then they went to buy pants, shoes, and some food.

When the three of them arrived at the cinema, it was already 3:30. What Lin Yin did not expect was that they saw Zhang Tao, Pan Haiyang, Zhou Kang and other seven people outside the cinema.

Zhang Tao was quite surprised to see Lin Yin. He led the people to Lin Yin with a smile, "You are going to watch a movie with your classmates today."

Lin Yin smiled and nodded, "Yes."

Then he followed Zhang Tao. They introduced Meng Tiantian and Chen Jiao. Meng Tiantian and Chen Jiao were also relatively outgoing. They learned that Zhang Tao and the others were Lin Yin's former classmates. They were all students at Shuimu University, and their relationship gradually became closer.

The movie started at 4:00, and a lot of people had gathered outside the cinema. Just as a group of people were laughing and chatting, they suddenly heard a woman screaming in the distance.

"Help! Someone is playing hooligan."

Zhang Tao and the others heard a girl screaming and immediately looked into the distance when they heard that someone was playing hooligan.

I saw a beautiful girl with a ponytail surrounded by three or four boys in a corner. There were many people around, all looking over there.

But seeing that the boys seemed to be hooligans, no one dared to come forward. Zhang Tao and the others took advantage of the large number of people and their strong sense of justice, so they walked over directly.

Walking up to the gangsters, Zhang Tao said loudly, "What are you doing? This is in broad daylight."

The gangsters were in their 20s, and they were all arrogant. When they saw someone who dared to meddle in other people's business, the leader The gangster looked at Zhang Tao arrogantly and said angrily, "Who are you? You dare to interfere with my Huangmao affairs. Do you know who I am? You don't want to ask about it."

Lin Yin glanced at the man who claimed to be Huangmao The man found that his hair was indeed quite yellow, but it didn't look like it was dyed. It seemed to be natural. He also had a sharp mouth and monkey cheeks. And judging from the meaning of the yellow hair's words, it seemed that he was not an unknown person.

Zhang Tao and the others didn't care about this. Zhang Tao said with an upright face, "I don't care who you are. It's just wrong to tease lesbians in broad daylight."

When the girl saw someone standing up for her, she looked at Zhang Tao and the others gratefully and immediately pushed them away. Huang Mao, who was blocking the way, ran behind Zhang Tao and the others, and kept saying to Zhang Tao and the others: Thank you.

This girl is very beautiful. Facing such a beautiful girl, Zhang Tao and the others were a little embarrassed. At the same time, they made up their minds that such a beautiful girl could not be bullied by these few hooligans in front of them.