Chapter 31

☆ Chapter 31 Separation of the Family ☆

Mr. Lin couldn't hear the sarcasm of the old branch secretary, but what could he do?

Old Mrs. Lin could still show off her power to her family. In front of the village chief and the old branch secretary, she only dared to stand aside and didn't even dare to say anything.

Lin Aiguo could only smile with his face and pretended not to hear.

The village chief looked at Mr. Lin, "Since the third family is allowed to clean up and leave the house, what about providing for the elderly..."

Before Mr. Lin could say anything, Mrs. Lin was afraid that Mr. Lin would be soft-hearted and allow the third family to take advantage of her, so she boldly spoke. "My father and I also know that having children is not easy, so every year the third house only needs to give us two elders 150 kilograms of grain and fifty yuan." With

such a relaxed tone, those who didn't know it might have thought that Mrs. Lin was really being kind. Woolen cloth!

But after hearing this, the village chief and the old party secretary looked at Mrs. Lin with different eyes.

In this era, an adult can only get more than 200 kilograms of food per year, and even less for children.

Not to mention, their village has always been relatively poor, with ten work points costing only ten cents.

Sometimes the village's grain production is reduced, and ten work points are less than a dime.

Not to mention, ten work points a day can only be earned when farming is busy. During the rest of the slack season, even adult laborers cannot earn ten work points a day.

An adult may not earn fifty yuan a year. This old lady Lin wants fifty yuan just by asking for it. This is simply forcing the third family to death!

"Mom!"

Lin Aimin looked at Old Mrs. Lin with red eyes, "You are trying to force me to death. If you think you have lost money by giving birth to me, take my life away now and save your son." Suffer in this world!"

After Lin Aimin finished speaking, he knelt on the ground with a 'pop'.

Zhao Yanan also pulled several children to kneel down. The family looked so pitiful.

Old Mrs. Lin didn't realize that she had done something wrong, and she still said plausibly, "You have a lot of labor force in the third house. How can you earn a hundred yuan a year? Is fifty yuan a lot?"

Lin Aimin looked sad, "I will discuss it with Yanan." Wait, we will send our children to school when we have money. We...we really can't afford fifty yuan."

Seeing Lin Aimin's refusal, Mrs. Lin looked unhappy and said, "Why go to school? You are just digging in the dirt. Life, please stop daydreaming."

In the eyes of Mrs. Lin, only her eldest grandson and second grandson are the smartest and most promising children in the family!

Her two grandsons will work as factory workers in the future and will have to live on the food supply!

The old branch secretary did not look at Old Mrs. Lin, only looking at Mr. Lin, "Is this your attention too?"

Mr. Lin blushed at the sight, and quickly turned around and yelled, "Shut up!"

Old Mrs. Lin was a little reluctant, but because of the village chief and The old party secretary was here and he didn't dare to say anything, so he could only shut up for the time being.

Mr. Lin smiled and said: "No... don't need so much. Just give me 100 kilograms of grain a year and twenty yuan."

This is not a lot. People in the village are separated, and some old people feel sorry for their children. They only need 20 yuan a year. Let the children give 50 kilograms of grain for ten yuan.

The most is only 100 kilograms of grain, which costs ten yuan.

This old Lin family just wants Lin Laosan and his family to clean up and leave the house, but they also want so much food and money. It's really... too cruel.

If the old branch secretary hadn't known that Lin Laosan was Mrs. Lin's biological child, he would have suspected that Lin Laosan was adopted by the old Lin family.

The old party secretary had a calm face, but he still felt that it was a bit much.

The village chief took the initiative and said, "Brother Lin, this...that's a lot!"

Mr. Lin didn't say anything this time, but just looked at Lin Aimin, "What do you think, third brother? Your mother and I raised you up, and we didn't Easy..."

Lin Aimin knew that Mr. Lin would not change it anymore, and the conditions were not too harsh. Lin Aimin was about to agree, but unexpectedly Mrs. Lin interrupted again: "One hundred kilograms of grain must be fine grain.

" Worried that Lin Aimin would not agree, he started to play the emotional card, "Third brother, your dad and I are too old to eat whole grains. Fine grains are easy to digest."

Lin Aimin took a deep breath and glanced at Zhao Yanan, who was kneeling next to him. Zhao Yanan nodded coldly, and Lin Aimin nodded, "Okay!"

"Hey!"

The old party secretary looked at Lin Aimin's family sympathetically, while Mrs. Lin had a bright smile on her face, as if she had taken a huge advantage.

The old party secretary didn't like people from the old Lin family, so he took a puff of cigarette and said to Mr. Lin, "Get a pen and paper."

"Hey," Mr. Lin motioned to Lin Changfu to go to the house to get a pen and paper.

Lin Changfu hurried into the room, took out a pen and paper, and put it on the table. The old party secretary stood up and sat at the table, about to write a document.

Unexpectedly, Si Ya suddenly stood up and loudly said to everyone: "Grandma... I want to move into the eldest family, and the eldest aunt has already agreed to me."

What?

The old party secretary and the village chief looked at Si Ya in surprise, wondering why this girl was so crazy?

Good biological parents don't want it, so they insist on adopting the older family?

The third child and his wife are both real people with good tempers. They have never heard of child abuse. What kind of trouble is this?

When Feng Caixia heard this, her scalp exploded. She denied it without thinking, "When did I promise you? Don't talk nonsense."

Lin Yueji's eyes widened in disbelief, "Auntie, you obviously promised me."

"No," Feng Caixia just refused to admit it.

Lin Yueji gritted her teeth angrily, moved closer to Feng Caixia, and lowered her voice to threaten, "If you don't agree, I will tell others: You almost beat Wuya to death, and your reputation is ruined. Let's see who dares to marry their daughter to their elder." Brother Fuhe Changgui?"

Feng Caixia's face turned red with anger when she heard Lin Yueji's words, but she didn't dare to refute.

Seeing this, Lin Yueji snorted and said loudly, "Auntie, right?"

Feng Caixia had no choice but to squeeze out one word from between her teeth, "Yes!"

Lin Changfu frowned, and Lin Changgui immediately shouted: " Mom, how can you agree? I don't want to..."

Feng Caixia glared, "Shut up!"

Lin Changgui made a 'hum' sound from his nose unhappily.

"Si Ya?" Zhao Yanan stood up and came to Lin Yueji's side, pulling Lin Yueji's shoulder. "Stop making trouble and go with mom."

"I won't!"

Lin Yueji shook off Zhao Yanan's hand with a calm face. , looked at Zhao Yanan with firm eyes, "From today on, you are not my mother, eldest aunt is my mother."

Feng Caixia felt her tooth hurt when she heard it, but she could only endure it, she had already scolded Si Ya in her heart. The dog's head is bloody.

I thought about waiting for my two sons to have wives and see how I would take care of her!

The tears that Zhao Yanan had been holding back just now finally couldn't hold back anymore and rolled down. "Why? Siya, why are you?"