Chapter 178

Before I knew it, it was almost two months since school started.

I don’t know when, the withered and yellow vegetation was gradually replaced by a patch of emerald green. The peach blossom trees in the school were filled with pink petals, and the green leaves gradually revealed their buds. The whole world seemed to be suddenly replaced by a burst of vitality, and everything was so prosperous. Full of life.

After school at noon that day, Zhang Tao found Lin Yin and said to Lin Yin with a smile, "This weekend, our class is going to Beihai Park for a spring outing together. Do you want to go?"

Lin Yin asked Zhang Tao, "Will everyone go?"

Zhang Tao Nodding, "It's a very rare group activity. Everyone wants to go."

It's not interesting to go alone, so Lin Yin said, "Since everyone is going, of course I will go too."

Zhang Tao said, "Okay," He also told Lin Yin, "Prepare some food that day."

Lin Yin nodded and said it was no problem.

Lin Yin was about to go to the cafeteria to eat when he suddenly saw Guo Xiaodong. Lin Yin took the initiative to walk towards Guo Xiaodong and asked in surprise, "Why are you here? Did something happen?"

If something had not happened, Guo Xiaodong would not have taken the initiative to come to the school to look for him. she.

Guo Xiaodong looked very serious, nodded and said, "I found that some people followed our example and started assembling bicycles privately, and our business was a little affected."

Lin Yin took Guo Xiaodong to a remote and deserted corner and said to Guo Xiaodong, "This is There is nothing we can do to stop this. Since the country has liberalized the market, everyone can do business."

Guo Xiaodong said with some reluctance, "Can this matter just be forgotten?"

Lin Yin comforted Guo Xiaodong, "Don't worry. What we are doing now is just a small business, let's accumulate initial capital. When we have enough money in hand and the national policy is more relaxed, we may be able to do something big."

Guo Xiaodong has great trust in Lin Yin and listens to Lin Yin. When Yin said this, his eyes suddenly lit up and he asked hurriedly, "What do you want to do?"

Lin Yin said with a smile, "Don't get excited yet. It's definitely not possible now. It will take some time to do it. When the time is right, I will I'll tell you."

Guo Xiaodong felt relieved after hearing what Lin Yin said. He smiled and said to Lin Yin, "If you do business, don't forget to call me!"

Lin Yin said with a smile, "Don't worry. Well, I'll definitely call you."

After receiving Lin Yin's assurance, Guo Xiaodong left with satisfaction.

Lin Yin went to the cafeteria to eat and returned to the dormitory, only to find that there was someone in the dormitory, not Luo Xiaoxia, but Gao Linlin.

At this time, Gao Linlin was lying on the bed covered with quilt, her face was a little pale. When she heard the door open, Gao Linlin opened her eyes. Seeing that Lin Yin was coming, she raised the corners of her mouth and gave Lin Yin a pale smile.

Lin Yin stepped forward with some worry and asked, "Sister Gao, what's wrong with you? Are you feeling unwell? I still have hot water in the thermos bottle. Do you want to drink some hot water? Or I can help you go to the infirmary to see a doctor. ?"

Gao Linlin shook her head and smiled gratefully at Lin Yin, "Thank you, I just feel a little uncomfortable in my stomach. It's okay. I'll be fine if I sleep for a while."