Chapter 52

☆ Chapter 52 Test ☆

Facing the indifferent Lin Yin, Yang Liu still had a faint smile on his face;

"Wu Ya, do you want to enroll in school too? That's great!"

"But..." Yang Liu pretended to be a pity." When school starts, I will be a fifth-grade student, and you will be in the first grade. It's such a pity that we are not in the same class." "

Haha..." Looking at Yang Liu with pride in his eyes, Lin Yin showed a playful smile. .

Yang Liu was still chattering away, demonstrating her superiority as a fifth grader. "Although we can't study in the same class, if you don't understand anything in the future, you can ask me and I will teach you well..."

Sitting there Sun Fei on the side heard Yang Liu's words. He first looked at Yang Liu with admiration, then looked at Lin Yin, smiled and nodded, "Well, Yang Liu is very good at studying. If you don't understand anything in the future, you can ask her."

Zhao Yanan and Lin Aimin didn't see Yang Liu's little thoughts. Seeing that Yang Liu was so friendly to them, he couldn't keep a cold face anymore.

Lin Yin snorted, "Want to teach me? It also depends on whether you have the ability?" When he said this, Lin Yin exuded a strong confidence, "Not everyone is qualified to teach me."

Hearing this, Yang Liu felt angry and wanted to get angry, but in front of so many people, Yang Liu suppressed the anger in his heart and showed a bit of grievance on his face: "Sister Lin Yin, I am a fifth grader and the first in the class. I think I'm qualified to teach you."

"Really?" Lin Yin glanced at Yang Liu and spoke lightly.

Sun Fei was busy at the moment and glanced at it, but didn't take it seriously.

Yang Liu narrowed his eyes, drooped his eyelids slightly, and looked at Lin Yin coldly.

Lin Yin was not afraid of her. He raised his chin slightly and waved his hands impatiently, "Are you done? Once you're done, don't stand here, it's an eyesore!" "

You?" Yang Liu wanted to get angry, but he held it back and squeezed out a smile. " Haha... Sister Lin Yin, I'll leave first. I'll go see you in the first grade another day."

Lin Yin rolled his eyes, "No need."

Fei finished his work quickly, stood up and said to Lin Yin and his family: "Let's go. Come with me to the office."

On the way, Sun Fei smiled and said to Lin Yin: "Yang Liu is very good at studying and is also very helpful. You should learn from her!"

Lin Yin looked up after hearing this. Sun Fei then shook his head with a pity look on his face.

Sun Fei was confused by Lin Yin's actions and asked doubtfully, "What's wrong?"

Lin Yin said, "Teacher, you are probably confused by her appearance."

Sun Fei heard this and shook his head funny, "You have such a little girl tone." How can you act like a little adult? Yang Liu is very good, you will know later."

Sun Fei didn't believe her, and Lin Yin didn't care. Who is Yang Liu? No one knows better than her.

Entering the office, Ye Min and Zhou Lanlan were not in the office, probably in the classroom.

Although there are five classes, there are only three teachers' quotas. There is no way. When three people are in class at the same time, students in two classes can only attend self-study, and they will also assign homework in advance.

Fei pointed to the chairs in the office and said to Zhao Yanan and Lin Aimin, "You guys sit down."

Zhao Yanan hurriedly said: "Teacher Sun, you're welcome."