Chapter 142

When Feng Caixia saw that Lin Aimin was determined not to be threatened by them, she suddenly became angry and said to Widow Yang who was standing aside with a look of despair on her face, "Go out quickly and tell everyone that Lin Aimin wants to bully you and fight with you. If you mess around with men and women, you go to the police station and report him!"

Feng Caixia's chest kept rising with anger, and she made up her mind that she would never let Lin Aimin have an easy time, or at least make Lin Aimin lose his position as factory director.

Widow Yang stretched her head and took a look outside. With so many people outside, she felt a little timid and hesitated to go out.

When Feng Caixia saw Widow Yang's look like this, she cursed in her heart that she was useless. She reached out and roughly grabbed Widow Yang's arm and pulled her out of the door.

Then under the curious eyes of everyone, Feng Caixia said loudly, "Female comrades, today I want to reveal the true face of this beast Lin Aimin in front of everyone."

Feng Caixia's face was full of indignation, and at this moment she seemed to be a He became the embodiment of justice and said loudly, "Lin Aimin, this beast, is running rampant in the village because he is the director of a chalk factory. Seeing that Guizhi is a widow with no one to support him, he wants to bully her, so he

specially picked a factory today. On days when there was no one in the house, he asked Yang Guizhi to come to him and wanted to have sex with Comrade Yang Guizhi in this room. Comrade Yang Guizhi did not agree. Lin Aimin, a sinless beast, locked Comrade Yang Guizhi in that room. , everyone said, should this kind of beast be caught and sent to the police station?"

Everyone looked at each other, wondering whether they should believe Feng Caixia's words, and for a while no one agreed with her words.

After all, Lin Aimin and his wife usually have a good reputation in the village, and their relationship with the villagers is also very good. Compared with Lin Aimin and his wife, Feng Caixia and Widow Yang do not have a very good reputation in the village.

Seeing that everyone was silent, Feng Caixia had doubts on her face, knowing that no one believed her. In order to increase her credibility, she put on a face of righteousness and extermination, and said loudly, "Although I am Lin Aimin's sister-in-law, today In order to seek justice for Comrade Yang Guizhi, I have no choice but to kill my relatives."

Lin Aimin stood aside with a cold face. Everyone looked at Lin Aimin with questions in their eyes.

Lin Aimin pursed her lips and said loudly, "Sisters-in-law and aunties, we all live in the same village on weekdays. I think everyone knows who I am. None of what Feng Caixia said just now is true. There is no need to She killed her relatives out of justice. When the old party secretary and the old village chief come, I will take the initiative to call the police and ask the police comrades at the police station to clear my name."

Many people saw Lin Aimin acting so magnanimously and nodded secretly. Compared with Feng Caixia and Widow Yang, Generally speaking, Lin Aimin seemed more reliable, but many people believed Feng Caixia's lies.

In the past six months, Lin Aimin has risen from being a lowly person with equal status to them, to becoming the director of the village chalk factory. This change in status has made many people secretly jealous, thinking that Lin Aimin is no good. He's a jerk, why should he be the director of the factory?

If Lin Aimin can become a factory director, their husbands and sons can also become factory directors.

At this time, another group of people came outside the factory, led by the old party secretary and the old village chief. Seeing the old party secretary and the old village chief coming, Lin Aimin turned around to greet them, and reported the situation to the two old men. Then he went to report the crime and asked the police comrades at the police station to clear his name.