Chapter 150

After hearing Reporter Sun’s question, Lin Yin smiled and nodded: “My name is Lin Yin, hello sister!”

When Reporter Sun heard Lin Yin calling her: Sister, her face suddenly burst into smiles, with a look of surprise on her face. He looked at Lin Yin carefully and said: "Your principal told me before that you are only 10 years old this year, but you are already a sophomore in high school. I don't believe it. I didn't expect you to be so young."

Lin Yin pursed his lips . Zhao Yanan on the side smiled

, opened the curtain, and said to Reporter Sun: "Reporter Sun, come inside quickly. It's a little cold outside. I'll give you a cup of hot water."

Reporter Sun said, " No need to bother, no need to bother..."

Zhao Yanan said, "It's not troublesome at all."

Reporter Sun entered the room and sat on a stool. Lin Yin sat opposite her. Sun Ji looked at Lin Yin before meeting. Although this little girl has average facial features, she is also clean. She is not timid when facing her, and her black and white eyes are filled with indifference.

"Hello, classmate Lin Yin, I am a reporter from Yangcheng Daily. You submitted 5 essays for our newspaper before, and all four essays won awards. We called your principal for verification and found out that you are only 10 years old this year. After only three years of schooling, our leader asked me to interview you."

Lin Yin pretended to be embarrassed, "Isn't there anything worthy of an interview?"

Reporter Sun quickly said: "How could it be? Lin Yin is only 10 years old this year. You've been in the second year of high school and skipped grades continuously. You are simply a genius!"

Reporter Sun's eyes were full of sincerity when she praised her, without a trace of achievement. In her heart, she really regarded Lin Yin in front of her as a genius. If he were not a genius, he would have only been in school for three years. Studying in high school?

I submitted 5 essays and 4 won awards, which is simply amazing.

Sun remembered opening his notebook and starting to record, "Classmate Lin, can you tell me more about your learning methods?"

Facing reporters, Lin Yin couldn't talk nonsense and said honestly: "Actually, my learning methods are not the same. Nothing special. I just preview in advance and do more questions after class. Maybe my memory is better than others. I only need to read the text once or twice and I can basically remember it."

Reporter Sun's eyes lit up and his mouth Li exclaimed: "I didn't expect that there are people in this world who can really have a photographic memory."

Lin Yin quickly modestly said, "It's not to the extent of a photographic memory, it's just that my memory is a little better..."

Reporter Sun continued to ask, "Then What about mathematical physics? Mathematics requires more than just memorizing..."

Lin Yin replied: "It's just an interest. I'm interested in mathematical physics. I'm willing to learn and study it. If I want to be good at mathematical physics, I need to not only memorize it. To know the formulas, you need to be able to apply them flexibly, and you need to draw inferences from one example. If you want to use the formulas flexibly, you have to answer questions, that is, do more questions. If you do more questions, you will naturally become more proficient in using formulas..."

The two asked As soon as she answered, Zhao Yanan couldn't get a word in, so she took leave in advance and went home, planning to cook and entertain reporter Sun.