Chapter 103

☆ Chapter 103 ☆

"Forget it," Mr. Lin suddenly said, "Changfu and Changgui are elder brothers, and Changping is younger brother. The two elder brothers cannot beat the younger brother, and it would be disgraceful to tell this."

Feng Caixia felt sorry for her son, Hearing this, he said dissatisfiedly: "Dad, can this matter just be settled like this?"

"What else do you want?" Mr. Lin sighed, "Isn't it embarrassing enough?"

There were obviously fewer people coming to their house to pay New Year's greetings today. In the past, Everyone from the whole family came, but today only one from each family came. After kowtowing, he left without even bothering to say a word.

The attitude of the people in the village towards their family is not as good as before.

When Feng Caixia saw that the old man didn't care, she glared at Lin Aiguo next to her.

Lin Aiguo had no choice but to step forward, "Dad, this fight can't be in vain, can it?"

Mr. Lin glared at his eldest son, "Isn't it common for children to fight? If you feel that your two sons have been wronged, go find the third son and his wife. "

After Mr. Lin finished speaking, he put his hands behind his back and entered the house.

When the old man entered the house, Feng Caixia immediately came to Lin Aiguo's side, "Master, are you really going to let this matter go?"

Lin Aiguo sighed. If he had not said a word before, he would have just asked the old man and his wife to comment, and not Lin Changping. A good beating will not end the matter.

But now, the old couple is different from before. Even if they go, they won't be able to take advantage.

In the end, the matter dropped.

On the second day of the Lunar New Year, Lin Yin and his family all dressed up and went to her grandma's house.

Lin Aimin was holding two kilograms of eggs in his hands.

When the family arrived, uncle Zhao Xiangdong was standing at the door. When he saw them, his face immediately burst into laughter, "You are here. Mom has sent me out several times. If you don't come again, I'm afraid Mom will ask me to come." I'm going to call you."

Lin Aimin was embarrassed, "It's our fault for keeping mom waiting for so long."

Lin Yin's four siblings shouted in unison, "Uncle."

Zhao Xiangdong smiled honestly, "Okay, okay..." Then he reached into his pocket and took out a dime note that he had prepared long ago. A child gave him a dime.

In this day and age, a dime is pretty good.

Zhao Yanan smiled quickly and said: "Thank you, uncle."

The four children thanked in unison: "Thank you, uncle."

"Hey, let's go into the house quickly, it's cold outside."

After a group of people entered the house, they hid in the distance. Lin Yueji had a sad look on her face, her eyes full of envy.

During the Chinese New Year, every household was busy visiting relatives and friends, but Lin Yueji only drank a bowl of clear soup and was shivering from the cold. Thinking of the care of her parents and brothers in the past, Lin Yueji regretted it endlessly.

So, Lin Yueji couldn't hold back. She hid in the distance early in the morning and watched Lin Yin's family. When she saw that their family was neatly dressed and went to her grandmother's house in the neighboring village, she wanted to follow them...

Grandma... .Although he had a harsh temper in the past, he was still very kind to her. If there was delicious food, she would always have a share.

Lin Yueji stared at the Zhao family gate for a long time, until her body was almost frozen, and then she finally reluctantly returned to the village and the cowshed where she lived.

Zhao Yanan and Lin Aimin knelt down as soon as they entered the door. Lin Yin and his three brothers also knelt down. Xu Hongmei suddenly smiled when she saw her daughter's family arriving.

Xu Hongmei hurriedly said to the eldest daughter-in-law beside her: "Hurry up and help them up."

Her eldest aunt Guo Lijuan immediately stepped forward with a smile and helped Zhao Yanan up.

Xu Hongmei waved to the four children. When the four children came to her side, Xu Hongmei gave each of them 20 cents.