Chapter 9

☆Chapter 9 Misunderstood that☆

Yang Guizhi was sitting under a tree and resting. Zhang Xiaocui's roar made Yang Guizhi tremble in fright and almost fell to the ground.

After she heard what Zhang Xiaocui said clearly, she was even more frightened out of her mind.

Fortunately, Zhang Xiaocui changed his tune in time.

Yang Guizhi waited tremblingly for Zhang Xiaocui to arrive in front of her, then stood up uneasily, holding the farm tools in her hands tightly with both hands, her timid appearance made Zhang Xiaocui's majesty more powerful.

"Yang Guizhi, how do you take care of your children? Your daughter actually dared to beat my daughter and even knocked her

unconscious. What do you think? How should this debt be settled?" Seeing Zhang Xiaocui's fierce look, Widow Yang felt anxious in her heart. She was timid, glanced at Zhang Xiaocui timidly, licked her lower lip, swallowed again, and then bravely said, "Sister-in-law Zhang, don't worry, I'll compensate!"

Zhang Xiaocui had already rolled up his sleeves and was ready to fight. , Unexpectedly, Widow Yang gave in before she was even in trouble.

People in the village said: Widow Yang is a coward. She didn't believe it before, but she didn't expect it to be true!

Zhang Xiaocui suddenly felt a surge of regret in his heart, secretly hating himself for not discovering it before. If he could have discovered it earlier, wouldn't he have been able to take advantage earlier?

Zhang Xiaocui was not in a good mood, and her tone was even more aggressive: "Then how much do you plan to pay?"

Widow Yang seemed to be frightened by Zhang Xiaocui, and said with red eyes: "Sister-in-law Zhang will pay whatever amount she said."

As soon as these words came out, Zhang Xiaocui and Zhang Xiaocui Lin Aihua's eyes lit up.

Regarding important matters like money, Zhang Xiaocui always listened to Lin Aihua, so Zhang Xiaocui looked at Lin Aihua subconsciously, and Lin Aihua immediately stretched out two fingers towards Zhang Xiaocui.

Zhang Xiaocui nodded understandingly, coughed slightly, and shouted loudly: "Two cents!"

Widow Yang nodded readily, "Okay!" "

No," Lin Aihua on the side couldn't help but glared at Zhang Xiaocui, "You're a prodigal mother. "We, our poor girl's life is only worth 20 cents?"

Zhang Xiaocui can't touch money on weekdays, so in her eyes, 20 cents is a lot.

She works for a day and the points she earns are not even worth a dime!

Zhang Xiaocui looked at Lin Aihua, "Master, you didn't ask me just now..."

"I said two yuan!"

Lin Aihua was so anxious that Zhang Xiaocui didn't get angry, and said solemnly: "Widow Yang, your daughter has given me so much money. My daughter was knocked unconscious. My life is worth two cents no matter what, right?"

What if Lin Yin, who was pretending to be fainted at this moment, knew that she was only worth two cents in the eyes of her second uncle, but in the eyes of her second uncle It's only worth two yuan, I'm afraid I'm going to faint from anger.

When Widow Yang heard that Lin Aihua wanted two yuan in compensation, her face suddenly turned pale.

Widow Yang is good-looking. Although she is already a middle-aged lady, she has a good foundation. She has a pair of eyes that look like she is crying but not crying. Her skin is whiter and tenderer than that of ordinary rural wives, but there are a few more unnoticeable lines in the corners of her eyes. The fine lines show that she is no longer young.