Chapter 177

The teacher who teaches advanced algebra is named Meng. Professor Meng entered the classroom with a book under his arm. He glanced at the whole class. When he saw that all the students in the class were here, he did not call them by name. He walked up to the podium and smiled. Looking at the students in the audience, "Have you got all the test papers? How do you think you did in the test?"

Hearing Professor Meng's question, the class suddenly burst into mourning. Everyone shook their heads and said:

"I didn't do well in the test?" Okay!"

"Teacher's questions this time are too difficult!"

"Teacher's questions this time obviously go beyond the syllabus. We haven't covered the knowledge points. Isn't this deliberately embarrassing us?"

.........

Listen Seeing the complaints from the students in the audience, Professor Meng smiled and said, "You think it's difficult, but some students got 100 points in the exam. Since there are students who can get 100 points in the exam, it means that you also have the potential to get 100 points in the exam. It's just that you usually I haven't worked hard enough to study."

"Here, who is so awesome? He actually got 100 points on the test? I think I usually work hard, but I only got 63 points on the test." "

Yeah, I usually have the habit of pre-study before taking the test. 75 points, which monster actually scored 100 points?"

As everyone was talking, their eyes suddenly fell on Lin Yin, who was sitting in the first row. Lin Yin submitted every exam in advance, and the exam time did not exceed 30 minutes, which left a deep and indelible impression on them. If anyone in the class could score 100 points, it would be Lin Yin.

When the study committee handed out the test papers, they did not announce the results, so although everyone thought that Lin Yin had the highest probability of getting 100 points, they also felt that Lin Yin was so young, how could adults like them not be able to pass the elementary school test? child?

Professor Meng looked at Lin Yin with very gentle eyes, "This time the school organized a preliminary examination, the average score of advanced algebra is 68 points. If any of you do not get 68 points, it means that you are holding back the class. You have to study hard."

"And Lin Yin is the person in the department who gets perfect scores in every subject except politics, and Lin Yin only deducted one point for politics."

After hearing Professor Meng's words, the class The students inside looked at Lin Yin as if they were looking at a monster.

If you say you get full marks in one subject, they will accept it. There is nothing you can do. Ordinary people are indeed unable to compare with geniuses. But now the teacher tells them that except for politics, which will be deducted one point, all other subjects will be full marks. This also makes them feel uncomfortable. How do people live?

If they were not far behind each other, they might be able to surpass Lin Yin if they worked hard, but now the distance between Lin Yin and them was like a chasm, and they couldn't cross it no matter how hard they tried. It was so helpless that they could only accept their fate.

When Professor Meng saw the students in the class looking shocked, he smiled and comforted him: "Lin Yin is a recognized genius. You don't need to compare with her. As long as you study hard on weekdays, I believe your results will be good." Improved."

Professor Meng's words can also be understood as, you scumbags, stop trying to compete with geniuses, it's useless, just try to accept the reality!

The students below looked at Professor Meng with resentment, and wanted to say, don't bully young people into poverty. But in the end, thinking of Lin Yin's terrible results, they could only sigh, forget it, let's not compete with that monster.