Chapter 115

☆ Chapter 115 ☆

Lin Yueji died. This was such a big deal that it quickly spread throughout the village.

Zhao Yanan and Lin Aimin also found out soon.

Lin Yin and his family were all at home that day, and Sister-in-law Zhou barged in in a panic.

Zhao Yanan was feeding the pigs. When he saw this, he couldn't help laughing and said, "What's wrong with you? You're so panicked. What happened?"

Seeing Zhao Yanan's smiling face, Sister-in-law Zhou hesitated for a moment, and then said, "Yanan, you Have you heard about it?"

Zhao Yanan didn't understand and asked, "What did you hear? Did something happen in the village?"

Lin Aimin, who was helping at the side, also looked at Sister-in-law Zhou with curiosity.

Seeing that the couple obviously didn't know anything, Sister-in-law Zhou sighed and said, "Someone just told me that when Si Ya was going up the mountain to cut grass, she accidentally fell down and died." "

What?"

Zhao Yanan With a face of shock, Lin Aimin also had a face of disbelief and said, "How is this possible?"

Although Lin Yueji is no longer their daughter, and the relationship between them is almost gone, Lin Yueji is the one who fell in love with Zhao Yanan after all. A piece of meat comes off.

She was a mother who worked hard to raise Lin Yueji so big. Although Lin Yueji did several immoral things, Zhao Yanan could not forgive her in his heart, but Zhao Yanan never wanted Lin Yueji to die.

After all, that girl had called her mother for several years, and Zhao Yanan and Lin Aimin were good people in their hearts. Although they were chilled by Lin Yueji, when they suddenly heard the news of Lin Yueji's death, the couple still couldn't accept it for a while. .

Lin Yin and the three brothers Lin Changping, who were teaching their three brothers in the room, also heard Sister Zhou's words. The three brothers Lin Changping lowered their heads at the same time, with a touch of sadness and dejection on their faces.

Although Lin Changping and the others had beaten Lin Yueji severely before, they had grown up together, and when they suddenly heard the news of Lin Yueji's death, they still felt a little sad in their hearts.

Lin Yin frowned. She always felt that this matter was not simple. According to the original work, Lin Changan was pushed down the mountain by a willow tree and fell to death. But now the person who died was Lin Yueji. Lin Yueji really fell down by herself. Of?

Since the last incident, Lin Yueji has probably greatly offended Yang Liu. Yang Liu wants Lin Yueji to die. If there is a chance, Lin Yin feels that with Yang Liu's vicious temper, there is a 90% chance that he will do it, but this is just her speculation for which she had no evidence.

Zhao Yanan took two deep breaths, but tears still fell down. Lin Aimin quickly stepped forward to support the shaky Zhao Yanan.

Zhao Yanan said to Sister-in-law Zhou embarrassedly, "Sister-in-law Zhou, you see I am really worthless, that girl, where is that girl now?"

Sister-in-law Zhou patted Zhao Yanan understandingly, and then said, "Still on the mountain, the old party secretary asked They called the police and said that they would let the public security comrades check and confirm the cause of death before burying it."

Zhao Yanan nodded, then looked at Lin Aimin.

Lin Aimin said, "Although she is no longer our daughter, she is gone now, so we have to go and see her."