Chapter 125

Li Yanjun saw Lin Yin still lying on the bed and said hurriedly, "Lin Yin, get up quickly. We are going to the playground to gather for a run. Don't be late."

Lin Yin slept too late last night and was really sleepy. But she had no choice but to get up and fold the quilt. After getting out of bed, she quickly washed her face, brushed her teeth, and followed the students in the dormitory to the playground.

There were already many students gathered on the playground, and each class had its own fixed position. Lin Yin followed the classmates in the dormitory to where their classes gathered. Many students had already arrived. Lin Yin was the shortest, so naturally he had to stand. In the first row, Lin Yin saw that their head teacher, Teacher Zhou, was also here.

Teacher Zhou started to check the number of students with a serious look on his face. After making sure that all the students in the class were present, Teacher Zhou smiled and nodded.

After a while, the students began to run, and the footsteps kept clicking.

It is said to be a playground, but it is actually far different from the playgrounds of later generations. There is neither a rubber track nor a grass field, just a bare piece of land. When students run, smoke and dust rise all over the sky.

Lin Yin felt a little hopeless and it was too overwhelming, but other students were used to it. After running five laps, Lin Yin was exhausted and sweating profusely and panting. Then everyone stopped and left the playground together. , returned to their respective classrooms and began morning self-study.

Lin Yin returned to the classroom, picked up the paper, and blew his nose. The mucus was filled with black dust. Lin Yin almost felt sick and vomited.

After mourning for his future fate, Lin Yin threw away the paper, took out the textbook, and read it again. He knew all these things, and fell asleep while looking at Lin Yin.

She slept too late last night, and she was young. She didn't know how long she had slept. Lin Yin felt someone pushing her. When she opened her eyes, she saw Teacher Zhou with a serious face. Lin Yin was frightened. I suddenly became energetic.

Teacher Zhou leaned close to Lin Yin's ear and said, "Classmate Lin Yin, it's morning self-study time now, so you can't sleep."

Lin Yin nodded to express his understanding.

Teacher Zhou asked again, "Did you not sleep well last night? Or did you get up too early today?"

Lin Yin is too young, younger than Teacher Zhou's children, so Teacher Zhou will unconsciously care more about Lin Yin .

Lin Yin sighed and said to Teacher Zhou, "Teacher, there are too many mosquitoes in the dormitory, so I can't sleep at night." Teacher Zhou

nodded suddenly, and then asked Lin Yin to start endorsing, Lin Yin reluctantly went to school all morning class.

After school at noon, Lin Yin went to the restaurant to buy two steamed buns, ordered a dish and hurried back to the dormitory. After eating, she went to bed and started to sleep. She was really sleepy, and the noise from the students in the dormitory came back. He didn't wake her up either.

When school was over in the evening, Teacher Zhou came to the classroom with a cardboard box in his arms. Teacher Zhou stood on the podium, looked at the curious eyes of many students in the audience, and said with a smile, "I heard from the students that the mosquitoes in the dormitory are relatively small." There were too many, so I went to buy some mosquito-repellent incense and distributed it to everyone. When everyone goes back at night, they will light it and kill the mosquitoes, so everyone can have a good sleep."