Chapter 153

Arriving at the supply and marketing cooperative, Lin Yin was a little disappointed not to find toffee, so Zhao Yanan had to buy a pound of fruit candies.

After buying candy, Zhao Yana bought another pound of pork, and then took Lin Yin home.

After the college entrance examination, Lin Yin could finally breathe a sigh of relief.

When he returned home, Lin Yin found that Teacher Sun was actually there.

Lin Yin greeted with a busy smile, "Teacher Sun!"

Sun Fei stood up, "Classmate Lin Yin, are you back?"

Zhao Yanan asked Sun Fei to sit in the room, and at the same time took out the fruit candies he bought and grabbed a lot for Teacher Sun. Teacher Sun blushed and was embarrassed to ask for it. In the end, he couldn't resist Zhao Yanan's enthusiasm and ate one.

Lin Aimin and Zhao Yanan didn't bother them and let Lin Yin talk to Teacher Sun.

Fei looked at Lin Yin with some embarrassment, "Classmate Lin Yin, I am here this time to ask you to help us check the answer..."

Fei handed a piece of paper to Lin Yin, and Lin Yin recognized it at a glance. Yes, this is the answer to the college entrance examination question. It is incomplete. I think it will be good for Teacher Sun Fei to remember these when he comes out of the examination room.

The reverse side is all filled with answers. I think they were the answers written down by Teacher Ye Min.

Fei said: "Tomorrow, Teacher Ye and I are going to fill in the application form, but there are a few questions that we are not sure about..."

Lin Yin nodded. Fei pointed out a few questions to Lin Yin, and Lin Yin looked at them. After taking a look at the answer, he said: "Teacher, these three questions are correct, but this question is wrong!"

"This question is wrong, but these two questions are correct."

Although Fei was Lin Yin's teacher.

The teacher asked the students for advice. Some teachers may be embarrassed because of their self-esteem. Although Fei was also a little embarrassed, he felt that the master is a teacher!

Lin Yin is smarter than them, studies better than them, and has more knowledge. There is nothing to be ashamed of, just study hard.

Sun Fei carefully memorized all the questions. When all the questions were asked, Sun Fei looked sincerely grateful. "Thank you very much, Lin Yin." Lin Yin

waved his hand, "Teacher, this is nothing."

"Okay," Sun Fei said. Fei smiled and said: "Teacher Ye, you are still waiting for me to go back for dinner, so I will leave first."

Zhao Yanan went to cook, and Lin Aimin said hurriedly: "Teacher Sun, just don't leave, just eat at my house."

The three brothers Lin Yin and Lin Changping also warmly invited them.

Fei had a smile on his face, but still said: "No, your teacher Ye is still waiting for me at home."

Although Lin Yin's family warmly invited him, Fei thanked him and left.

Lin Yin slept until he woke up naturally every day, and at the same time had time to give extra lessons to his three brothers.

In the blink of an eye, more than half a month has passed.

Lin Aimin and Zhao Yanan go to the village entrance every day.

On this day, the post office staff came to Zhaoxia Village at noon.

✓Reborn and Returned to the 1980s to be a Top Student On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara