Chapter 73

☆ Chapter 73 Accusation ☆

After accusing Lin Changping, he picked up the wooden stick and hit Lin Yueji's swollen hand again...

Lin Yueji felt waves of heartbreaking pain and cried heartbreakingly. After getting up, after 20 sticks, Lin Yueji felt that her hands were almost useless.

After Lin Changping finished the slap, he said to Lin Yueji: "Si Ya, I hope you can remember this lesson. If you do it again in the future, it will not be as simple as just hitting the palm of your hand." After

Lin Changping finished speaking, Lin Yueji quickly took two steps back. I hope to stay as far away from Lin Changping and others as possible.

Yang Liu, who had been standing aside with his head lowered and silent, felt a little uneasy when he saw Lin Yueji was beaten so badly, fearing that the four brothers and sisters would also beat her up.

The four brothers and sisters kept blocking the way, and Yang Liu couldn't escape even if she wanted to. Seeing that the Lin brothers and sisters had finished teaching Lin Yueji a lesson, it was her turn next.

Yang Liu was anxious, and her eyes kept drifting towards Lin Yueji, hoping that Lin Yueji knew some colors and would protect her for a while.

But when Yang Liu saw Lin Yueji's swollen right hand, his heart felt cold, and he felt that his hand seemed to be hurting for no reason.

At this moment, Lin Changping approached Yangliu step by step. Yangliu trembled with fright and immediately shouted: "Lin Changping, what do you want to do? I am not your sister? You are not qualified to teach me a lesson."

Lin Changping stared coldly. Yang Liu said harshly: "Yang Liu, you should be glad that you are a girl. "

Hearing Lin Changping's words, Yang Liu breathed a heavy sigh of relief. She could see that Lin Changping was obviously suppressing his anger at the moment and probably wouldn't hit her.

However, Lin Changping went on to say: "Although we won't hit you, we won't hit you. Things will not end so easily..."

Under Yang Liu's doubtful gaze, Lin Changping turned around and came to the sobbing Lin Yueji, and asked in a cold voice: "Siya, tell me, why did you do this? Report my dad, who asked you to do this? "

Lin Yueji glanced at Yang Liu subconsciously, and Yang Liu immediately glared at her fiercely.

Lin Yueji quickly withdrew her eyes and kept shaking her head, "No one taught me, I wanted to do it myself. "

"Yeah? "Lin Changping obviously didn't believe it. He didn't say any nonsense. He took out the stick directly, grabbed Lin Yueji's hand and hit it hard. With a 'pop' sound, Lin Yueji almost jumped up in pain, and screamed, it hurt. My whole body was twitching...

"Ouch...let me go, it hurts!" pain! Lin

Changping held Lin Yueji's hand tightly and asked again, "Who asked you to do that?" Lin

Yueji cried and shouted, "Let me go. No one taught me. I want to do it myself. Let me go quickly..."

Lin Changping stopped asking, and just raised his right hand with the wooden stick in his hand. It fell hard on Lin Yueji's swollen hand again, with a 'snap' sound;

Lin Changping used all his strength in these two blows, causing Lin Yueji to scream, and the shrill cry even attracted the attention of just now. Attracting the attention of the villagers, some villagers began to walk towards this side.

Lin Changping stared at Lin Yueji with his eyes tightly and asked again: "Tell me, who taught you?" "

Lin Yueji hesitated this time, biting her lips tightly. She knew what answer Lin Changping wanted, but she didn't dare... didn't dare to tell the truth, didn't dare to offend Yang Liu.