Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Don’t be stingy.

Yang Liu looked at Lin Yin as if he were a fool. His mouth was so big that he could stuff an egg into it.

What did the ugly girl in front of me just say?

That she will be prettier than her when she grows up?

In the past, I only thought that the girl in front of me was ugly, but now I realized that this girl also had a bad mind.

"Haha..." Yang Liu pointed at Lin Yin with one finger and laughed so hard that he couldn't stand up straight. "Is it you?"

The contempt and disdain in Yang Liu's eyes seemed to be overflowing. "You don't even urinate and take photos, you are so crooked." How can a melon-split jujube look prettier than me?"

It's not like Yangliu is bragging. When people in the village see her, who wouldn't praise her for her beauty?

Growing up in the village, Yangliu had seen young wives and young girls, but he had never seen anyone prettier than her!

I go!

Lin Yin saw that Yang Liu dared to scold him for looking like a crooked melon and a cracked jujube. How could he bear this?

Lin Yin stroked her sleeves. She had to win over the woman in front of her. How dare you laugh at Lin Yin?

Tired of living!

But after pushing up his sleeves, Lin Yin realized that his arms were as thin as hemp rods, as if they would break if they were bent.

Then I remembered that my body was only eight years old. In addition, I had been in poor health since I was a child. Not only was I thin, but I was also not very tall. Looking at the Yangliu in front of me, he was more than a head taller than her. This... I could

n't beat him!

Although Lin Yin was a rich young lady in her previous life, the Lin family was not from a scholarly family, they were completely nouveau riche!

In addition, Lin Yin's parents pampered her, so Lin Yin was not a well-behaved young lady at heart, and she acted in her own way.

Although Lin Yin sometimes has a bad temper, she is kind-hearted. However, Lin Yin has always been unwilling to suffer losses for those who dare to offend her.

Since we can't beat him, we can only find foreign aid.

Lin Yin rolled his eyes, raised his fist and rushed toward Yang Liu, pretending to hit someone.

When Yang Liu saw that Lin Yin, a stinky little girl, dared to hit him, he sneered and stretched out his legs to kick her...

Unexpectedly, Lin Yin reacted faster than her. As soon as he walked up to Yang Liu, before Yang Liu could touch her, Lin Yin fell down and lay on the ground, whimpering and shouting:

"Ouch...it hurts..."

"Mom...someone hit me, it hurts..." ."

"It hurts me so much, I'm going to kill someone...I'm going to die..."

This method is a bit rogue, but Miss Lin has always acted informally!

Moreover, Lin Yin learned this method from her grandmother in her previous life.

Lin's father was born in a rural area, and later worked day and night with Lin's mother to do business. Grandma Lin took care of Lin Yin when he was a child.

Grandma Lin is the dominant figure in the village. She has never been afraid of a quarrel, and she has to take the lead even if she is ignored. Lin Yin learned this skill from Grandma Lin when she was a child.