Chapter 2 Tsundere President Lightly Spoils 1

[Are you sure?] Number 666 asked distrustingly.

"Yeah, sure and sure!" Luo LIyan answered straightforwardly.

Anyway, as long as she can be reborn and go back, she'll hug this tyrant father's thigh, whatever Little Liuzi says is OK.

[Okay, now dispatching S-level tasks. The main task---Attack the paranoid president let him bid farewell to his lonely and old life, reward 100 golden beans after completion; side task---punish scumbag men and women, reward 100 golden beans after completion.]

[Enabling the first-level portable space, 0.5 square meters.]

[Turning on the Goddess's Golden Fingers, the purchase is limited to once a day, and 10 Golden Peas will be consumed each time.]

"Hey, that's not right, Little Six, this cheat can only be used once a day, aren't you too stingy?" Luo Liyan was dissatisfied and resentfully shouted her grievances in her heart, trying to win herself more benefits.

Who would have guessed she would be ruthlessly rejected by Little Six?

[Why do you want so many gold fingers? Can't you rely on yourself to do the task? Let me tell you, if everything depends on the Rebirth Club, what tasks do you even need to complete? Young people, work hard and don't always think about taking shortcuts.]

Haha...Nowadays, can you still succeed without taking shortcuts?

Luo Liyan was very helpless, "Well, you are the uncle, you have the final say. But don't you plan to add some additional attributes to me?"

[Additional attributes are available, but given that your level is too low, you cannot enable them yet. So, work hard!]

Listening to the insincere encouragement. Luo Liyan deflated like a ball.

The original owner of her body has the same name as herself, but it's a pity that her brain is not as good. And she fell in love with a scumbag in college who has nothing but good looks and flowery speech.

Who would have known that after he had just graduated, the scumbag would hooked up with the general manager's daughter and dumped herself?

Fortunately, the original owner of this body has always adhered to the bottom line, did not completely give herself. Moreover, she successfully received a considerable amount of breakup fee.

Otherwise, he must be beaten into a pulp and call him inhuman.

But after all, the two people have dated for so long, and it is unrealistic to say that, she is not sad at all.

Therefore, she went to relieve her sorrows by drinking at a bar all by herself in the evening.

And the male protagonist, the target of her first task happened to be in this bar today to discuss business.

Forget it, die!

Luo Liyan harden her heart, walking in cat steps to the elevator hidden in the corner.

"Sorry, all the booths upstairs have been reserved, you can't go up." Two big men reached out and stopped Luo Liyan who twisted herself into a water snake.

"This is a bar. What's so fun about being alone? Why don't you two put me on it and have a drink together." Luo Liyan shook her wine glass, and the sound like a yellow oriole was twisted with nine bends and eighteen bends. It is very tempting.

But the two people were like Liu Xiahui, and said fiercely, "If you don't leave, don't blame us for throwing you out."

Luo Liyan nibbled on her lower lip lightly with her teeth, and her breathing got unsteady.

This night the people in the bar also wears sunglasses. They are not pretending to be blind but are really blind!

She looked so attractive and beautiful yet, they even drove her away like a fly.

What a cow!

Staring at the two people bitterly, Luo Liyan finally walked away unwillingly.