Chapter 54: E-sports God, please don't tease 11

Luo Liyan pouted, looking reluctantly at the defense tower that had already been exported by one-third, and finally moved down to her own tower.

Just halfway there, a qinse fairy jumped out of the grass, directly freezing Luo Liyan's operation in place.

Opposite Wucai Chicken (Soullock Warden): Help!

Miss and sister are dry together (Sejuani): I told you not to wave!

Su Xun snorted coldly as she looked at the pig girl who was playing wild, but didn't move at all.

Busy using the Picheng policewoman to rush to rescue, successfully covering Thresh back to his own defense tower.

It's a pity that his skills are cooling down, this round has not been able to harvest the opponent's head, and it is very dangerous to use the last remaining blood to escape back to the place where he will not be attacked.

Luo Liyan was so frightened that her palms were sweating, and she let out a long sigh.

Looking at Cola who had to go home again to replenish her blood, she said with guilt.

Opposite Wucaiji (Soullock Warden): I'm sorry, but I'm bloated.

Cola (Pi City Policewoman): Nothing, as long as I'm here, you can do whatever you want.

Luo Liyan was moved to tears.

She felt that if this Cola was sitting next to her now, she might not be able to restrain herself and throw him down.

However, after experiencing the thrilling scene just now, she was still so frightened that she didn't even dare to stay in the grass.

【All】Little Tail Down (Fairy Qinse): Is the policewoman on the opposite side Cola?

[All] Opposite Wucai Chicken (Soullock Warden): Hmm, do you know each other?

[All] Kneeling and begging for the super god (Hardwind Swordsman): I rely on it! 5 Is it really Cola himself? Well, I just died!

[All] Let's be dry together (Sejuani): The enemy's few come to hug our thighs, how could God Co come to waste time in this matchmaking game.

Opposite Wucaiji (Soullock Warden): Master, what are they talking about? What Co god?

Luo Liyan asked secretly.

what to do?

She felt as if she was hugging a very amazing thigh!

Cola (Piltover): Ignore them. Come and follow.

Su Xun manipulated the character and the line of troops to knock down the opponent's defense tower, and successfully won a tower.

He turned around and ran towards the dragon.

Luo Liyan followed with a whimper, accidentally bumped into the wall, and turned around several times before walking out.

Su Xun waited quietly by the side, thinking that she was too cute.

It's just that if his teammates of LAS find out about his thoughts, he'll be saddened to sigh that his boss is the world's No. 1 ADC with the opposite sex and inhumanity.

In the past, they just made a small mistake during training, and they might be crushed by low air pressure.

Now if you change someone, you hit the wall without even walking, and you have become cute.

The two worked hard to open the dragon, and when they were about to lose blood, the five people on the opposite side rushed up.

Luo Liyan was so frightened that she hurriedly flashed and left the policewoman alone in the pit.

The pig girl who came to the rescue almost overturned the keyboard silently.

Fortunately, the policewoman's operation was slippery enough. With a hero with thick skin like the Pig Girl taking damage in front, he successfully took Dalong, and then just when everyone wanted to retreat, he actually chased after him and put him back. The same crisp-skinned Hurricane Swordsman was included in the bag.