Chapter 51 E-sports God, please don't tease 08

"But you are so good, why did you join the army of single dogs?" Luo Liyan put her head on one hand and said jokingly, "Isn't it too picky?"

"It's just that the person you like doesn't know me yet. I just like her." Su Xun looked at Luo Liyan with deep eyes, and sighed helplessly, "Every time I want to confess, it happens to be delayed by something."

The first time I wanted to confess, it was I just received an invitation from the LAS team, and I thought that if my confession was successful, I would stay by Lili's side and take over the company safely.

Who knew that I happened to hear her say that she had just entered the university, and she received confessions from various seniors who were scheming. She felt that it was too fake, and she didn't want to think about love for the time being .

I had no choice but to accept LAS's invitation to go to South Korea to retreat for a year and conduct training camps.

The second time I wanted to confess, I was the one who led LAS to win the summer championship. I was so happy that I couldn't hold back a plane ticket and went back to school, but I heard Lili say that I hate boys who play games in front of the computer all day.

At that moment, he felt that the whole world had collapsed.

This kind of mood directly led to the idea of ​​​​​​retiring.

Even at that time, he has been hailed as the person most likely to become the world's first ADC and lead country Z to win the trophy of LOL's first S World championship .

Although the coach finally persuaded him to stay, the sleepwalking of the S game caused LAS to be sprayed by keyboard warriors on the Internet for a whole year.

With guilt towards LAS and wanting to leave this battlefield without regrets, he pulled himself together and successfully created history with the most radical attitude.

Led LAS to win the trophy of LOL's first S global championship for country Z.

However, just when all the fans of e-sports in country Z thought that the e-sports in country Z was about to rise, he resolutely bid farewell to this stage.

Back in City B, he lurked in Lili's house and school for several months, and finally summoned up the courage to make a third confession.

As a result, I saw a boy very intimately sending Lili home.

Hehe... Thinking about it this way, I have been holding on to it for so many years, and I really answer the old saying - deep love and shallow relationship.

The unbearable past made Su Xun smile bitterly.

Fortunately, after so much experience, he never thought of giving up.

Perhaps it was his perseverance that touched the heavens and brought him this opportunity today.

Luo Liyan stared at the watery apricot eyes, and looked at Su Xun who was shrouded in depressed mood in disbelief.

"Actually, don't be too discouraged. After all, you haven't really confessed. Maybe she will accept it. And as long as the man is unmarried and the woman is unmarried, you still have a chance."

She put down her chopsticks and raised them up. A drink on the side.

"I wish you to catch up with the girl you love as soon as possible."

"I wish you happiness as soon as possible." Su Xun's dark eyes were as bright as the stars in the sky.

The cups of the two met in mid-air, making a crisp sound.

Immediately they laughed together.

Luo Liyan was still sighing until she was sent home by Su Xun, this man is really finished.

Even when he wanted to wash the dishes just out of politeness, he was rejected by him on the grounds that his hand was the second face of a woman and needed more love than a man.

I don't know if the other half of my destiny in this world can be as good as Su Xun's half.