Chapter 14 Tsundere President Lightly Pampers 13

"President...No!" The beautiful female secretary stiffened, her face is pale as a piece of paper.

She gritted her teeth and put the documents in her hand on the desk.

"The president needs your approval for these documents immediately. At noon, you will have a business dinner with the director of Bureau X, and a pin meeting with the branch company in country Y at 2 o'clock in the afternoon. In the evening..."

"No matter what arrangements are made in the evening. You will move them for me." "No." Mu Lingxi raised his hand to interrupt the female secretary, "Go down, if there is another next time, just leave."

If it weren't for the fact that the director of Bureau X was very caring about his secretary. He would not keep her here at all.

But this appetite has been hanging for so long, it is time to send it out.

He sneered in his heart, but there was no change in the expression on his face.

Until only Mu Lingxi and Luo Liyan were left in the huge office, he leaned lazily in the revolving seat and looked at the tangled little guy with one hand on her head.

"What? Haven't thought of a perfunctory excuse for me?" Mu Lingxi's tail sounded slightly upward, the meaning of the joke is self-evident.

"Who wants to perfuse your excuse?" Luo Liyan pursed her mouth and rolled her eyes angrily. "Even if you ask me ten thousand times and never let me go, there is only one answer! I sleep! As soon as I woke up, I found that I was already at home."

I am not stupid it is similar to the journey of borrowing a corpse to return to the soul. If I tell him that he still has to find a Taoist priest to collect herself.

Even if it's just making up a reason, it can't escape the bizarre statement. In the end, you have to keep using lies to circumvent a lie.

So think about it, only by pretending to be stupid is the safest way.

"Heh!" Mu Lingxi sneered, "Aren't you going to fight for Mu's third-quarter advertising cooperation for your company? Haven't you come up with the plan?"

Since she didn't want to say it. Let's spend it like this first, anyway, he has time to play with her slowly.

"Huh?" Luo Liyan blinked her eyes sleepily, obviously unable to keep up with the speed of Mu Lingxi's thinking.

She froze for a few seconds before she fetched the file out of her bag in a daze.

Lifting his eyes a few lines made Mu Lingxi's sword eyebrows close up displeased. He resisted the urge to throw away the garbage in his hand, and turned it over at will.

Sure enough, it is a small third-rate company that is not well known. At this level, even the interns in the company are better than them.

But in order to understand his doubts, he must keep her by his side. So, some water still had to be released.

"Here, here, and here...what the hell are they?" Mu Lingxi's jade-like fingers clicked on the key ideas of the document.

Luo Liyan looked at it for a long while, helplessly spreading her hands, "I don't know! I didn't do this planning."

The original owner of the body has only been in the company for two or three months. High-end things are not in her turn.

However, a high position really doesn't mean a strong level. Don't say that Mu Lingxi looks down on what is made, even she can't bear to look directly at it.

"You didn't do it, so you don't care about it?" Mu Lingxi's breathing was a little uncomfortable because of her non-motivated attitude.

On weekdays, all the people around him desperately wanted to show, and she was the only one who would look like a broken jar.