Chapter 23: Tsundere, President, Lightly Pamper 22

You really can't offend women these days, or you really don't know how they died.

"Hehe, there are so many people who are looking for their own way these days." Mu Lingxi's arm holding Luo Liyan tightened unconsciously, causing her to twist uncomfortably, but in exchange for a more forceful confinement.

"Be good, don't make trouble. " His chin rested on Luo Liyan's woolen head and rubbed it again and again.

Trying to calm down, wanting to take possession of this little guy in his arms desperately.

"Some people think that they can escape the criminal law by pretending to be stunned. How could you let him go so easily?" Mu Lingxi's deep eyes showed terrifying killing intent.

The coercion that came to the face almost made it impossible for several police officers to stand and speak properly.

With their legs trembling, their laughter was even more ugly than crying.

"It was our negligence, we will arrest him immediately."

Mu Lingxi was elected with satisfaction.

Getting him to jail is just the punishment that Han Xiyu deserves. After he gets in, he will find someone to take good care of him and make him regret coming to this world.

[System prompt: Congratulations to the host for successfully completing the other half of the side quests, punishing the scumbag, and rewarding 100 golden beans. There are currently 265 golden beans. 】

Listening to the sounding system prompt, Luo Liyan buried her head in Mu Lingxi and smiled secretly.

There was a trace of sweetness in her heart, wrapping up the anxiety and insecurity of her coming to another world.

It's a pity that Mu Lingxi didn't see Luo Liyan's expression, and thought she was still hurting Han Xiyu's scumbag, her face was black enough to drip ink.

Without saying a word, he hugged the little guy in his arms, raised his feet and strode out.

There are too many light bulbs here. He wants to take this little guy home and let her know who is her real man.

"Mu Lingxi, can we have a negotiation?" Luo Liyan asked nervously, feeling the coldness emanating from him.

" Huh?"

Opening the car door, he bent down, trying to put Luo Liyan in the passenger seat.

"Can I not go to your house? If you don't think this place is safe enough, I can rent another place." Before Luo Liyan finished speaking, she felt a slap on her round buttocks.

"What are you doing nonsense again!" Mu Lingxi frowned, her voice extremely cold, "I didn't care about you running away again and again, and now I'm still delusional that I'll let you go and want to challenge my bottom line. ?"

His tail was slightly upturned, and his hoarse nasal voice was hopelessly sexy, but the unspoken threat made Luo Liyan not even in the mood to appreciate it.

Although he is the task to be completed by herself, and she may have already liked him a little bit, but this does not mean that she has to give up her freedom.

"Do you know that imprisonment is also against the law?" Luo Liyan struggled to get out of the car.

Mu Lingxi tried several times but failed to close the car door successfully. Feeling annoyed, he pulled off his tie and tied Luo Liyan's hands, and then he successfully drove the car out.

"Mu Lingxi, you big bastard!" Luo Li glared at him sullenly.

"Well, I'm a bastard." Mu Lingxi smiled lightly.

If being a bastard can keep her in his sight forever, then he doesn't mind being a little worse.

"Then I'm going to sue you! I want everyone to know that the president of the Mu family is a pervert who loves to limit the freedom of others!"

✓There is always a male god who wants to blackenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें