Chapter 11 Tsundere President Lightly Pampers 10

Luo Liyan blinked her eyes, obediently take out the bank card and handed it over to Mu Lingxi.

"The code is..."

Just halfway through her words she saw Mu Lingxi's slender fingers squeeze the bank card hard and watch as the card split into two pieces.

"Don't give me money coming from other men, it's dirty!" His tone was so cold that he can freeze someone into ice and his gaze swept towards the stiff-faced man beside him.

Han Xiyu hung his hands on the sides of his trousers and tightly clenched into a fist that the blue veins burst out.

He always knew that Liyan has many suitors around her but even if he betrayed her and wanted to marry Su Yingmo for the sake of his future. He was confident that Liyan would not accept other men so quickly.

After all, I've really loved her over the years. I held her in the cusp of my hands and spoiled her as a little princess.

So, she couldn't get out of their feelings so quickly.

As long as he is given a maximum of one year. He will be able to get rid of Su Yingmo and be with Liyan again. Once he has firm foothold in Mu Family.

For the rest of his life, he will treat her twice as good to make up for his betrayal.

But he never thought that Liyan would get along with President Mu so quickly.

Is she trying to avenge herself?

"Mr. Mu why have you come down? It's just a small advertising plan. You don't need to bother personally just leave it to us." Although Su Yingmo was shocked it was only for a moment and soon, she returned to her former enchanting appearance. And wanted to move forward with a smile.

"What are you?" Mu Lingxi's eagle-like eyes arrogantly cast on Su Yingmo.

Mu Lingxi's aura made her shiver. However, there were still many eyes watching them in the lobby.

In order to prevent herself from becoming a joke to Mu's employees in the near future. She had no choice but to bite the bullet and continue to compose herself.

"Mr. Mu, I am the head of the purchasing department---Su Yingmo, and my father is the director of the Mu Family---Su Guohui."

"Oh." Mu Lingxi casually responded with a mocking sneer from corner of his mouth. "Is that the director who only owns 3% shares in the Mu Family?"

With such a small number of shares he dared to arrange his daughter in a department with oil and water.

It seems that the 25% of Mu's shares that were left out must be now repurchased by himself.

Looking up at the wall clock on the wall Mu Lingxi sharply glanced at Su Yingmo and Han Xiyu.

"The employees of Mu are clocked in at 9 o'clock. As a manager they were late until 11 o'clock. It seems that Su Dong's position in Mu's is higher thant that of the president." Su Yingmo heard this and freeze like a cat. The charming and narrow eyes instantly stared like a copper bell.

"Mr. Mu, I..."

"You don't need to explain to me. You two should go to the personnel department to get your salary settlement. The Mu's temple is small and cannot accommodate your two big Buddhas."

"Mr. Mu!"

Su Yingmo and Han Xiyu whispered in shock. And if Han Xiyu wanted to excuse himself, he can only say it in the future. He saw Mu Lingxi pulling Luo Liyan who was standing beside him in a daze. And strode towards the exclusive elevator that went straight to the top floor.

"Don't you have anything you want to explain to me?" The gloomy male voice finally pulled Luo Liyan's thoughts back.

She raised her head and looked at Mu Lingxi with her watery eyes.

The pitiful small appearance made Mu Lingxi annoyed.