Chapter 116 The traitor, the cooperation point 03

"Nothing in case, grandma will handle it." Luo Liyan got up and smoothed the wrinkles on her skirt, "Let's go, it's time for us to go to the front hall, otherwise we may not know how others will laugh at us Yongan Houfu. What?"

Leading a large group of maids and maids, Luo Liyan walked through the corridor in a mighty manner, and as soon as she stepped into the hall, she heard a few little girls leaning against the door gather in a group of whispers.

"The Yong'an Marquis has made a big joke this time."

"Yeah, what is the most beautiful woman in the capital, if you can't even get a decent compliment for this time, I'm afraid it won 't be good in the future. People dare to marry her, Luo Liyan."

"Presumptuous!" Mu Zhi roared, interrupting the foul language, "My young lady is the county magistrate of Fuhuan, who was proclaimed by the Queen Mother, how could you be so meager here. "

Several officials from the family were taken aback and lowered their heads, daring not to look at Luo Liyan. "We made a slip of the tongue. Miss Luo, you have a lot of people. Forgive

us this time."

"Yeah, Miss Luo, today is your big day. Just let us go."

In a word, I begged for love.

"Heh..." Luo Liyan sneered.

It's just a matter of convincing and dissatisfaction. If he really forgives them for mocking him in private because of these few words, he would be stupid.

"Miss Luo?" She raised her voice and asked back, "I think you didn't hear clearly just now, what did Mu Zhi call me? Come on, give me a slap and hit them until they can remember."

"You ... You can't treat us like this." Several of the officials' eyes widened in disbelief, "We are officials from the same dynasty..."

"That's a matter between the elders, and it has nothing to do with you and me. Now, as the county head of Fuhuan, I will treat your following crimes." Luo Liyan raised her chin arrogantly, and walked past her directly into the main hall.

Before I could say hello, a crisp slap sounded accompanied by a shrill scream.

"What's the matter?" Mrs. Luo asked with a sullen face.

"Lili asks grandmother." Luo Liyan bowed obediently first, and waited for Mrs. Luo to ask her to get up before replying, "I just educate a few slanders, don't you understand the rules and regulations of the lady of the official family? ."

Mrs. Luo was stunned for a while, since she could guess that what those individuals said was overheard by her granddaughter, so she ignored the gazes of the officials and women begging for mercy.

Although the Yongan Hou Mansion was severely slapped in the face by that lunatic Yuchi Che, it was not the turn of these individuals to get down on the ground.

"Lili, my good boy, I really wronged you today. But don't worry, I have sent someone to the palace to find your aunt, and she will be your admirer. Time." Mrs. Luo took Luo Liyan's hand and patted An Wei lightly.

"I'm still bothering my grandmother." Luo Liyan smiled sweetly.

Although the time was very short, Luo Liyan's aunt, the imperial concubine, arrived at the Yongan Marquis before the auspicious time.

After finishing all the tedious procedures , Luo Liyan waved her hand to let the servants retreat, and she lay lazily on the bed like a dehydrated dead fish.

"Oh my god, this Yuchi Che and I are really at odds with each other. It's intentional for him to choose today to look for bad luck.

" Go to a ginseng family.] Number 666 snorted angrily.