Chapter 61: E-sports God, please don't tease 18

"Although I don't like boys who are addicted to games all day long, but professional e-sports players win glory for the country. We are such a big country, we can't always win the championship trophy from other countries."

Su Xun looked at the little guy who was getting more and more excited, and couldn't help but chuckle softly.

The low and hoarse voice is like an elf in the middle of the night, evil and charming.

How stupid was he back then, when he heard Lili say that the boy who didn't like playing games chose to hide his love for her in his heart, and wasted so many years in vain.

Even more negative and sad, not only missed an opportunity to win the championship stage, but also chose to retire at the peak.

Thinking of it this way, Su Xun only felt guilty.

"Oh, I don't know when our country Z will be able to win the national championship of the S competition." Luo Liyan said faintly.

That deep loss looked very sad.

"Little idiot." Su Xun couldn't help reaching out and rubbing her fluffy little head, "Last year's S9 season, Z country already won the S national championship, don't you know?"

"Really? Luo Li's smoky apricot eyes looked at Su Xun with joy, but then it dimmed again, "It's a pity, I didn't witness it with my own eyes."

"There will be a chance, we will once again become the champion of the S competition. I'll take you to the scene when the time comes." Su Xun's light voice carried a solemnity that was hard to ignore.

Gently dawdling with his fingers nostalgically, feeling the remaining breath on it, he suddenly had a new plan in his heart. "Well, that's what I think too." The thick-lined Luo Liyan didn't feel Su Xun's strangeness

, and nodded vigorously, "When the time comes, let's go together."

Glory handed it to her.

Sending Luo Liyan back home, Su Xun felt her heart beating wildly, leaned against the door panel, and took a deep breath.

Taking out his mobile phone, he logged into his Weibo account, which he had not used for thousands of years, and after a long period of careful selection, he chose a photo of Li Li's back, which he secretly photographed, and posted it.

The afterglow of the setting sun fell on her body through the gap between the leaves, and a faint halo appeared, making her whole person holy like an angel who fell into the world.

"The glory you want to witness, I will do it with my own hands! I only hope to have you for the rest of my life, that's enough!" The

short 22 words, like a depth bomb, caused a thousand waves.

As the world's number one ADC and the representative of LPL's appearance, Su Xun not only has countless e-sports fans, but also has a terrifying number of girlfriend fans.

The verified Weibo of tens of millions of fans was sent to the top of the hot search list in minutes.

The main palace of God Co's family: After 167 days, my God Co is finally more blogger!

Mengmengda Moon: Little brother, please take a selfie! I beg!

Let me sleep with your daughter-in-law: hehe... rubbish! People who won't dare to fight again after winning an S game, what else do they do? Go to your landfill.

Huhu Shengwei: The trolls upstairs have some morals. The God of Co is the glory of the e-sports circle in country Z. You are so awesome, you bring the LAS team to win the championship!

Baa Little Rabbit: Uuuuu... God Co, are you in love? Who is that coquettish bitch in your photo?

Confession to God Co: Hehe... It's not wrong to fall in love so early! Take off the powder, do not explain!

Ye Di and Qi Ye: Girlfriend fans go away! My only hope is that God Co can return to the stage of the e-sports arena and lead the entire LAS to win the global championship of the S competition again! Send me up, let Co God see.

People who eat melons: +10086!