Chapter 92: E-sports God, please don't tease 49

"Someone wants to sneak attack on you!" Luo Liyan cried out in a low voice.

But Su Xun was unmoved, still looking at her affectionately, "Whatever, if you can't have fun with you, then this game won't be interesting."

Luo Liyan slightly sighed He was stunned, his face flushed with shame, "Play, I promise to have fun!"

Brother, did you forget that they are still streaming live?

In this way, I am creating hatred for myself, I am afraid that I will be on Weibo hot search later.

Luo Liyan thought secretly, wanting to cry without tears.

But how would she know that she has already been on two rounds of hot searches today, and now they have already topped the hot search list again with topics such as "abusing dogs and showing affection".

It attracted a large group of players who were not League of Legends, and they all climbed into the live broadcast room to watch.

So this wave after wave of dog food comparable to idol dramas has long triggered all kinds of envy, jealousy and hatred of single dogs.

"Then you follow me?" Su Xun Wei's voice turned up slightly, until she saw Luo Liyan nodding earnestly, and then she returned her attention to the computer screen contentedly.

The wine barrel on the opposite side had already rolled his weapon barrel towards Su Xun's men. Although he twisted his waist arrogantly, he still suffered a little damage.

Luo Liyan didn't even think about it, rushed out of the tower and smashed all the skills on the barrel of the wine, but unfortunately the opponent's blood was too thick, even if she had put down all her big moves, she just went to him Only one-third of the blood.

However, the exposure of Luo Liyan made the wine barrel, who could not catch the horse, successfully redirect the target, and wanted to successfully take Galen's head before being caught to death by Su Xun.

With Su Xun's ferocious personality, he was exposed to his subordinates.

But he never thought that Su Xun's men would jump directly in front of that Garen, blocking the damage he dealt, and then a beautiful Q+A successfully took his head into the bag.

"I'll go back to add blood, you come too." Su Xun, who was worried about leaving Luo Liyan alone under the tower, said softly.

The two went back to the base to replenish their equipment, Su Xun's aura was full, and he brought Luo Liyan to constantly force the other party to start a group.

This made everyone who watched and participated in the battle astonished, and they didn't even dare to take a breath.

They thought that in the S9 finals, they would defeat the God Co of GXK who had won 5 consecutive championships. That battle was already his peak battle.

But until today, everyone has realized that it is only half of his level.

If he was like this last year, I'm afraid he would have sent GXK out 3-0 instead of playing the full 5 games.

I don't know whether it was a deliberate operation for the duration and saving face for the opponent, or whether the Co god has become stronger after more than half a year.

But this kind of Su Xun made everyone see the hope of Country Z winning the S competition again. Everyone gave all kinds of gifts in the live broadcast room, begging God Co to come back.

And the headline on Weibo has also changed from "abusing dogs and taking girls" to "how to make a more powerful God of Co return to the stage of the e-sports arena".

But all of this is completely unknown to everyone in the game.

The game continues.

Luo Liyan, who was guarded by Su Xun all the way, followed Su Xun all the way to pick up all kinds of leaks.