Chapter 38: Tsundere President, Lightly Pets 37

Sure enough, as soon as he heard that he was going to intentionally fail the mission, Number 666 immediately compromised.

[ Okay, just one piece. ]

[System prompt: Open today's cheat once, deduct 10 golden beans. Now the favorability is 95, and the golden beans are 275. 】

As soon as the system sound of the electronic machinery fell, Situ Yu's eyes , which were not too large, instantly stared like a copper bell.

"Don't come here... Get out! You all get out of here!" His hands were constantly waving in the air, and he let out a harsh roar, "You have to be bullied by me when you are alive, and it is even more impossible for you to do anything to me when you are dead!"

With a sharp gun from his waist, Situ Yu kept shooting at the air.

It wasn't until all the bullets were fired that he turned his head strangely, ran to the door, and shook it vigorously.

But this room had been isolated by number 666 for a long time, and no matter how hard he tried, it would be in vain.

Luo Liyan was a little dumbfounded when she saw his crazy appearance.

"What's the situation, Xiao Liuzi, didn't I ask you to make a haunted house to scare him? Where did he get so many scenes?

" , and it just happened to let them get rid of their obsessions, so as not to be unable to reincarnate. 】

Luo Liyan pursed her lips and suddenly felt that it was too cheap for the former chief Situ to scare him with a ghost.

He is so bad, he should let him be captured by the people he once harmed and turned into a ghost, to drink blood and eat flesh.

However, if the ghost's hands are stained with human life, they can't be reincarnated, right?

With a faint sigh, Luo Liyan took her eyes back and raised her head to look at the moon and stars hanging in the sky outside the window .

Before she could be sentimental, her face suddenly stiffened, and she lay her head on the cardboard box beside her, wanting to cry without tears.

"Uuuuu...Little Liuzi, how long will it take for Mu Lingxi to find me? "

[Why, you two have only been separated for a few hours, so you miss him so much? 】Number 666 asked suspiciously.

"Rather than missing him, I think I love the toilet more now."

The faint urge to urinate made Luo Liyan feel that the whole world was about to collapse.

She didn't want to fix it on the spot, or pee her pants.

Is there anything more pitiful than this in this world?

"Why don' t you tell me it's still a few hours before 12 o'clock? But... I can't hold it for a few hours!" Luo Liyan wailed, her little hands constantly knocking on the cardboard box.

Hearing such an answer, number 666 was speechless for a while.

After being silent for a long time, it said gloatingly [I think, you can sleep first now, so that it may last longer! come on! 】

"God is going to kill me!" Luo Liyan absolutely wailed.

She is not possessed by a sleeping god, and there is a man who screams like a slaughtered pig in this room, and she can't even close her eyes and rest her mind.

Mu Lingxi, Mu Lingxi, you must show up soon.

Otherwise she will really blow up!

***

"Sister Fang, this time you asked the president of the Mu family for a ransom of 500 million yuan. Is the remuneration of our brothers an appropriate increase?" surrounded.

"You guys want to sit on the ground and raise the price?" Fang Anqian glanced at them impatiently.

"We just want to pay more for the hard work." The little gangsters couldn't hold back the smiles on their faces when she said that, and there was a vague viciousness in their eyes .