Chapter 52 E-sports God, please don't tease 09

Lying lazily on the sofa, Luo Liyan caressed her stomach lazily, and decided to watch League of Legends' video strategy first .

But as soon as I entered the app, a friend's verification message popped in.

Cola: Open black together, lie down and win.

Did he add his own friends and didn't look at his own record before releasing his rhetoric?

Luo Liyan refused without thinking.

But after a few seconds, the friend information popped up again.

Cola: Lie down with you to win, steady!

Ouch, the sample is quite arrogant!

Luo Liyan opened his profile, and the logo of "The Strongest King" blinded her eyes.

Well, people really have the capital to talk big.

However, he is only a small heroic brass, how can he be ranked with the strongest king.

Matchmaking is a waste of your precious time.

Putting her hand on the rejection button, she thought for a while and felt that since people wanted to be friends with her, she should reject it well and not hurt people too much.

Opposite Wucai Chicken: Sorry, our levels are too different to play together.

Cola: Become a master and apprentice, take you to do tasks, and quickly level up.

Uh... Luo Liyan was a little bit dumbfounded by the other party's perseverance, and finally put him in her friends.

Secretly relieved, Su Xun looked at the extra names in the special group of his friends with a contented face.

This is the first time he has actively added friends in the game, and he did not expect it to be so difficult.

Cola: Hello, are you online now for a mentoring relationship?

Opposite Five-Cooked Chicken: Internet Addicted Teen?

Luo Liyan raised her eyebrows and laughed jokingly, but after being irritated by him like this, her hands were really itchy.

Get up and slowly touch back to the computer.

As soon as it went online, a message for an invitation to match popped up.

Cola: What do you want to play? I cooperate with you!

Opposite Wucai Chicken: I want to practice the support first. I think it is more secure for two people to guard the bottom lane together.

Luo Liyan was a little shy.

Although there is a heart to carry the audience, but the helpless operation is there.

The first time she formed a team, it would be better for her not to be too rambunctious, so as not to send this kind of movement to the door and be frightened away by the pit god.

Cola: Alright, I'm ADC, with you.

The two quickly entered the matching room.

Luo Liyan was constantly playing between Qin Nu and Thresh.

Cola: It's more fun to choose a piano girl.

At the moment when the other party's words popped up, she decisively locked the Thresh that she felt the safest.

Opposite Wucai Chicken: Uh. .. God, I'm sorry, I didn't see it just now.

Cola: It's alright, as long as you like it.

After saying this, he decisively locked the Picheng policewoman.

Opposite Wucaiji (Soullock Warden): Hmm, I think hiding in the back row is the safest.

But her words made the other three in the team feel an unprecedented despair.

Let's be dry together (Sejuani): Thresh, if you go to the Himalayas, you will give us wrong information about the group!

Because of Luo Liyan's name, everyone thinks that she is a big guy, so her tone is naturally not too polite .

This attitude made her annoyed.

Opposite Wucai Chicken (Soullock Warden): But if you can't get it, it's better than giving it away.

If you don't accept it, you will do it (the power of Demacia): If a big man is so cowardly, you can just stay at home in the base.

The arrogant attitude of several people made Su Xun frown impatiently.