Chapter 86: E-sports God, please don't tease 43

He successfully pulled Luo Liyan's gaze from Jiason back to his hand.

His Lili can only belong to him alone, and no one can let her look at her with that kind of adoring eyes except himself.

So...

"Jiason, let's go solo."

Jiason was stunned for two seconds, and asked Nuonuo, who was not sure, "Boss, are you joking?"

"Do you think I will joke with you?" Su Xun raised his eyebrows and looked at him incredulously.

"Boss, don't! Please don't torture me! Just do your best and let me go!" Jiason let out a tragic wailing.

But Su Xun was unmoved.

He hurriedly turned his head to look at the crowd for help.

But everyone turned around and abandoned him.

No way, who let his flattery slap on the horse's leg, even the boss's goddess dares to be so diligent.

Even if they wanted to save them, they were more than enough.

However, Luo Liyan was confused by Su Xun's attitude full of gunpowder.

Doesn't he like to play with himself?

Why don't you like to do it for five consecutive sittings?

This man's heart is really a needle in the bottom of the sea, I can't figure it out.

With a helpless sigh, Luo Liyan reached out and tugged at Su Xun's sleeve.

"If you don't want to play, then forget it."

Although he said that, the grievance and loss in his words could not be concealed.

Su Xun was shocked, and only then reacted. Her attitude was probably misunderstood by Li Li.

He hurriedly restrained the cold breath on his body, bent down slightly, and let his eyes meet Luo Liyan's line of sight, his eyes were full of tenderness, which made people addicted.

"As long as you want to play, I will accompany you anytime. I said it."

"Then why are you looking for someone else to solo?" Luo Liyan blinked her eyes in confusion.

[Idiot, people are jealous, okay? 】Number 666 is really unbearable, 【You said that with your emotional intelligence, you can't even turn your head around this kind of task of sending points, right? 】

"Why is he so jealous? I didn't do anything!" Luo Liyan was a little confused.

But looking at Su Xun's dodging eyes and her slightly red ears, she silently swallowed.

Well, how could she know that Su Xun would be jealous even if she was a little warm towards others.

Alas... It's a bit difficult and stressful to have a man who loves him too much.

Luo Liyan was very flattering and showed off in her heart.

If I can give her a small tail now, I'm afraid she can lift it to the sky.

"I just want to test his skills." Su Xun put a fist on his lips and coughed awkwardly, "So Lili wants to go to the fifth row to open the black now?"

"I think so, It's just that there don't seem to be five computers here to hack us, right?" Luo Liyan looked around a little embarrassedly.

"It's okay, we can go to the Internet cafe opened by the boss for five consecutive seats." Brother Dou suggested.

Although Jiason had offended the boss just now, but at the risk of being tortured to death, he still insisted.

Men, you have to show your financial resources to the girl you like at the right time, otherwise how can you give the other party a sense of security.

With the sultry personality of his boss, he certainly wouldn't have said it so clearly.

So they still have to rely on God's help.

If you open an Internet cafe, you have to ask for millions, right?

Is this what Su Xun calls a small business?