Chapter 21: Tsundere President, Lightly Pamper 20

"Who said she was cheating?"

The voice of killing and decisiveness sounded coldly behind everyone, causing everyone to tremble.

why did he come here?

Luo Liyan bit her lower lip lightly, and quietly raised her eyelids to look at him, only to find that the dark and deep eyes flashed with unintelligible light.

Madness, surprise, and a beast-like aggression.

After passing the crowd who were still in a daze, Mu Lingxi's slender arms wrapped Luo Liyan into her arms without any refusal.

"Little thing, it can run quite well?" He smiled faintly, the corner of his mouth raising a doting arc.

The flustered heart has not completely calmed down until this moment.

[System prompt: Successfully appease the male protagonist's heart, reward 10 Golden Doudou, now 65 Golden Doudou, favorability 75. 】

I am innocent!

Luo Liyan blinked and smirked.

But now Mu Lingxi has completely lost the idea of ​​​​going deeper.

He knew that the little girl in front of him must have something to hide from him, but if his bottom line would only make her disappear from him again and again, then he would rather be a fool.

As long as she doesn't suddenly disappear like this again.

If it happens again, he really doesn't know what kind of crazy things he will do.

Love doesn't know where to start, but is deeply in love.

Gently scratching her nose, Mu Lingxi swept towards the few people who had not recovered, and finally landed on Su Yingmo.

"I knew that the warning I gave you in the morning was too light, so I prepared a big gift for you in advance. Now the time is just right, these police officers didn't come out for nothing, just in time to take you away."

Su Yingmo His body stiffened, his face ashen, "Why? What did I do wrong? Even if you are Mu Lingxi, you can't bend the law for personal gain, right?

" With a sneer, "You worked in the Mu's Purchasing Department for a year and received a total of 17.04 million in rebates. This amount is enough for you to sit in prison."

"You...you...you can' t treat me like this." Su Yingmo was shocked. Taking two steps back, all his strength seemed to be pulled away, and he slumped softly on the ground.

"My father is the director of the Mu family. You will break everyone's heart . How could you do such a thing for a woman."

"The three percent of the shares in Su Guohui's hands have been acquired, and now Your family has nothing to do with the Mu family. Sending a moth like you to prison is what I really should do. Besides, bribing the national judicial department should not be a trivial matter." It was released without concealment.

"Mr. Mu, there should be some misunderstanding during this period, we just reported to the police and went to work reasonably." Several policemen started fighting in embarrassment haha.

"Really ?" Mu Lingxi raised her tail sound upwards, with a careless laziness, her big palm gently caressing Luo Liyan's shoulder.

"Do you think that if I really want to check, I won't be able to find it? When the time comes, I will pull out the radish and bring out the mud, so I don't need to tell the end? However, I don't want to bother with you now. I think you should be very clear about what to do.

"Yes, yes, Mr. Mu."

After secretly wiping away the cold sweat, several policemen quickly reached out and pulled Su Yingmo up from the ground.

"President Mu! President Mu! I know I was wrong! Please, please let me go!" Su Yingmo begged without turn, her eyes suddenly fell on Luo Liyan who was standing aside.