Chapter 81: E-sports God, please don't tease 38

"It's okay, they just love to be surprised." Su Xunhui took her soft little hand and squeezed it in the palm of her hand.

How could it be okay?

All of them wanted to eat their own appearance, I was afraid that this time they were not just saying the wrong thing.

Could it be that there is something hidden here that I don't know about?

How many little secrets does this Su Xun carry on his back?

[Of course, you don't even know how many wrongs you've done unintentionally! ] Number 666 ruthlessly complained.

"Uh... So what the hell is going on?" Luo Liyan felt confused.

If you continue to be confused like this, even if you don't know how to die one day!

[When people wanted to confess to you, what did you and your friends say? Hate boys who play games in front of the computer every day? You caused people to sleepwalk the entire S8, and immediately retire as soon as you won the S9 global championship, and you ruined the world's first ADC. 】

【Do you think you should be responsible? In my opinion, side quests shouldn't give you any golden beans, and you should make up for your own sins. 】

"I don't read much, so don't lie to me." Luo Liyan's heart skipped two beats.

When did she say such a thing, how come she has no impression at all?

【Lie to you? Two years ago, your brother kept robbing you of your computer for playing games because you had to hand in your drawings. Are you sure you didn't say that to your friend? 】Number 666 snorted, reminding her.

Uh... it seems like this is really the case, right?

But...

"Don't worry, I will definitely let Su Xun return to the professional arena of e-sports competitions and win the championship again." Luo Liyan put down her rhetoric with confidence, but did not forget to reply. No. 666.

"But you promised to give me the golden peas, you can't give up!"

[Yours, yours, are all yours, okay? 】Number 666 sighed helplessly.

Bei Te bit her lower lip lightly, Luo Liyan quietly raised the corner of her eyes to look at Su Xun, only to find that he was staring at her with a deep, deep love like the sea, as if she was his whole world.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't gossip like that."

"Actually, I don't have any secrets that I can't tell about my retirement. I just felt a little unbearable, so I made such a decision." Su Xun reluctantly let go of his palm. small hands, low eyebrows and a small smile.

Doing something that the person you love the most doesn't like, an extra minute is a torment.

If it weren't for the glory of the country and a dream for everyone, he would have been by Lili's side long ago.

"Then are you feeling better now?" Luo Liyan looked at him curiously.

Although Xiao Liuzi said that Su Xun's retirement was all because of herself, she also knew that under the intensive training of e-sports players, many people had occupational diseases.

"Very good." Su Xun answered with certainty, and did not want to correct Luo Liyan's misunderstanding.

"That's good." Luo Liyan sighed, then pouted and looked at him with regret, "It's a pity, you've already retired, and I can't even see you win the S competition."

"Can you watch the video? Our boss is a miracle of e-sports in country Z. He led us to win the only S championship trophy in country Z." Jiason saw that Luo Liyan did not show any disgust. Everyone seemed so excited that they almost jumped up from the stools.

✓There is always a male god who wants to blackenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें