Chapter 97: E-sports God, please don't tease 54

"I don't dare." Luo Liyan shrugged insincerely, causing Luo Mu to tremble with anger.

"Damn girl!" Luo Mu raised her hand, wanting to slap her hard.

Suddenly her wrist was grabbed by a big palm, and the feeling of being broken made her scream.

"Who... let me go!" Luo Mu's whole body in pain fell to the ground.

Su Xun threw her to the ground like a mass of garbage.

"Why did you come out?" Luo Liyan smiled awkwardly.

Even though she knew that Su Xun should have known about her family's situation long ago, she still felt very embarrassed to let him face such an unbearable thing.

"Well, I just ran back in the morning." Su Xun walked over to Luo Liyan with a sullen face.

Then she glanced sharply at her parents, as well as her unsatisfactory younger brother.

"Who are you? Why do you care about our family affairs." Father Luo glared at Su Xun angrily.

"If you see scum, anyone with a sense of justice will care." Su Xun said lightly.

"What scumbag, she's my daughter, I teach my own daughter, when will it be your turn to be an outsider to intervene." Luo Mu got up from the ground, cursing and wanting to do something to Su Xun.

Luo Liyan hurriedly protected him behind her, and then looked at Luo Mu with a serious face.

"What are you doing here in the morning, Luo Jingze, isn't this stinky boy standing right behind you?"

"Sure enough, he is a money loser, and he actually protects an outsider." Father Luo laughed coldly.

Su Xun, who was stunned for two seconds, finally recovered.

"Li Li, dear, let me handle these things."

"No, you can't fight with them. Your hand is so important, what if you get hurt." Luo Liyan growled at Su Xun without thinking. sounded.

She knew very well what kind of woman her mother was. If she went crazy, if she died, she would also skin others.

What's more, since his father is still here, he definitely won't watch his mother suffer, and when the time comes, he will move his hand and hurt Su Xun's hand.

After 100 days of injury and 100 days of rest, the LPL competition is over.

Su Xun lowered her eyelids and looked at the Luo Liyan who was protecting her with a burning gaze, her heart softened as if she was about to melt.

This reminded him of that night a few years ago, when he was drowsy and protected by such a small body, turning his back to the hope of living a little bit.

At that time, although he felt that he had no hope of living at all, he still prayed to heaven. If he could survive, he would definitely spend the rest of his life taking good care of and loving the little girl who would not give up and save him.

But after she sent herself to the hospital, she left without even leaving her name.

Fortunately, the hospital's surveillance took a picture of her appearance, and it took me a little trick to learn about her.

Unexpectedly, after so many years, she would once again protect herself behind her.

Lili like this made him love so much that he didn't know how to love more.

"I won't let myself get hurt, I want you to see the moment when I won the championship, right?" Su Xun leaned slightly and put her in his arms.

"You don't know..."

Luo Mu looked at their greasy and crooked intimacy with disgust. Just about to scold, Luo Jingze, who had been staring at Su Xun, suddenly screamed excitedly.