Chapter 141 The traitorous minister, cooperation point 28

Yuchi Che didn't even look at her, his gaze swam around the crowd with a burning gaze, his brows as sharp as knives furrowed.

not there?

Where has she gone?

"Yuchi..." When Yongan saw that he was so unreasonable, he opened his mouth and wanted to reprimand, but Mrs. Luo hurriedly pulled off his sleeve.

"I don't know what is the meaning of General Yuchi's visit today?"

"Something happened in the court the day before yesterday, and I never thought that I almost broke the wedding ceremony of the Fuhuan county magistrate. Today, I came here to apologize." Yuchi Che said very beautifully, but his attitude was extremely calm.

Mrs. Luo's face froze, and she secretly screamed badly.

What a wedding ceremony, but it's just a pretext, I'm afraid he still wants to find trouble in the Yongan Marquis.

"Why are you still stunned?" Mrs. Luo scolded the young servant who was pale with fright.

Only then did the young servant react, and he hurriedly took the gift box in Yuchi Che's hand.

"I don't know if General Yuchi is here at this time, have you ever eaten?" Mrs. Luo asked flatteringly.

"Never." Yuchi Che replied coldly, his eyes fell on a woman in her forties, and there was a glint in her eyes, "Who are you?"

Mrs. Yongan Hou was startled, raised her head tremblingly, and was unable to say a word for a long time.

Mrs. Luo glared at her in disgust, then laughed, "This is my son's wife."

"The wife of Marquis Yong'an?" Yuchi Che narrowed his glittering eyes slightly, and the corners of his mouth raised an arc that looked like a smile but not a smile.

It seems that his guess is true, the lady in front of her has a similarity of 5 or 6 points with her sister.

"Does Mrs. Luo have any siblings?" Yuchi Che asked in a flat tone, like a casual homely sentence.

But everyone was shocked.

What does Yuchi Che mean by this?

Could it be that he liked the appearance of their wife of Yonganhou, but it was a pity that they were too old to meet together, so he came to ask if there were any sisters similar to her?

The strong sense of humiliation made Yong An's whole body tremble, and Mrs. Luo was so frightened that her eyes were red.

"Huh?" Yuchi Che raised his voice at the end, and the oppressive feeling of not being angry and arrogant made everyone forget the humiliation.

"Sister-in-law is the only daughter of Liu Shangshu's family. She has an elder brother and a younger brother. She doesn't have any sisters." The second lady replied weakly, "I wonder how General Yuchi would ask such a question?"

"I have an old friend who has been separated for many years. It is quite similar to Mrs. Yongan Hou, so I asked a lot." Yuchi Che glanced coldly at the person who replied.

The courage is not small, and he dares to use himself as a gunner.

It seems that we still need to see some blood today.

"General Yuchi, please come in quickly. Since it's useless, let's stay in the mansion together." Mrs. Luo hurriedly ended the topic that was thought to be interesting.

"Then it's annoying." Yuchi Che responded unceremoniously.

When the servants re-made the dishes and brought them to the table, he raised his head and looked around at the table full of juniors. He tapped lightly on the table with fingers like casually, and made everyone who had finally relaxed a little bit scared to mention it again. Twelve points of spirit, looked at him.

"I don't know who the county head of Fuhuan is?"

"My granddaughter suffered a little cold yesterday, and she didn't come to the front hall today."

"This general is giving her an apology, how could she not be there?" Yuchi Che's tone became cold and severe, "She is really a big girl, isn't she still arguing with this general?"

"Where, where!" Mrs. Luo shivered with fright, and quickly looked at her own maid, "Why don't you go and call Yan'er!"