Chapter 46 E-sports God, please don't tease 03

If his fans saw him like this, his eyes would definitely pop out.

After all, Cola, who has been a god in the e-sports circle for many years, has a reputation as a cold iceberg and abstinence male god.

And the man in front of him, who was smiling and acting like a fool, was completely wrong.

"My eldest lady, aren't 't you looking for that scumbag solo? If you lie down and win, you can hang and beat him in your next life!"

"But if you can't lie down and win, there will always be teammates scold me, that's too hard on me for the game. Enthusiastic." Luo Liyan said pitifully, "I've been kneeling for 7 or 8 days, and now I'm still a little brass, you really don't intend to comfort me, pretend to force me to fly? "

Miss, I'm only a silver three, I really can't drag you down." The girl on the phone wailed with a headache, "You better give me your ID first, maybe we are lucky and meet I'm a rookie, so it's not impossible to win with you."

"Well, I know you're the best for me ." Luo Liyan smiled sweetly.

When Su Xun heard her say this, she was so jealous that she wanted to slap the phone away in her hand.

He can take her to lie down and win unlimited times, does he really want Lili's?

However, Luo Liyan's next words made his footsteps stagger, and he almost fell into the puddle in front of him.

"Five-cooked chicken on the opposite side How about it, is it crazy to be dazzling and cool?" Luo Liyan shook her head triumphantly.

My little darling, are you sure that your name will not be caught by the other party?

Su Xun smiled helplessly and indulgently

. he continued to listen, otherwise, even if he smashed the nearby players on the Palm League, he would not be able to associate such a big guy's name with his little girl.

Obviously the person on the other end of the phone asked the same question as himself.

"How do you know? Yes, they are like sick people. They always grab me and beat me. When I get down, I can send dozens of people to send them. They are always reported." Luo Liyan pouted bitterly. , "I don't want to change my name! This name is flying! If I get caught, I will get caught. When I get up to the skill, they want to arrest me, but there is no door."

"Okay, Miss, just be happy. The girl was completely convinced, "I'll see you tonight, I'll get in the car first."

"Well, see you tonight!"

After hanging up the phone, Luo Liyan put the umbrella into the bag of the supermarket, but saw it from the glass on the door The man following behind him.

She jumped to the side in fright, and then realized that her actions seemed a little rude.

After all, they just pressed the elevator on purpose and waited for him.

Maybe the neighbors.

"Why don't you hold an umbrella? It's raining so hard outside." Luo Liyan smiled, but saw the man's cold brows tighten even more.

Uh... Couldn't he despise himself for meddling in his own business?

Some embarrassed sticking out her tongue, Luo Liyan hurriedly lowered her head, and without saying a word, hurried into the supermarket.

Su Xun frowned angrily, and clenched her hands into fists.

God knows that when Lili was talking to himself just now, his heart was about to jump out of nervousness.

As a result, I forgot to soften my expression.

Did he frighten Lili like this?

After all, the unsmiling self, even the monkeys in the team dare not make trouble.