Chapter 35: Tsundere, President Tsundere, Pamper 34

The golden sunlight shone on his side face through the window, and his long eyelashes fluttered like the wings of a butterfly.

Sure enough, men who work hard are the most handsome.

[Wow, are you still a woman? How to make a man fall in love with you completely, and even ask me for help from an intelligent system? 】Number 666 cried out exaggeratedly , with a strong sarcasm in his tone.

"It's a big deal, I'll give you a golden finger. Don't you have to ask for help from outside the field for any task these days?" Luo Liyan secretly rolled her eyes .

【Ugly rejection!] Number 666 said mercilessly [You have to learn to use your brain, how can you always rely on me? 】

"Alright! Alright!" Luo Liyan secretly sighed in her heart.

For so long, I haven't gotten to the point where Mu Lingxi increases his favor. "Lili!" Mu Lingxi put down the pen in her hand, stroked her

forehead, and chuckled helplessly, "It's really hard for me to concentrate on work when you look at me like this."

Guoguo's eyes watched, and his whole body's blood was boiling.

Every cell is clamoring to knock her down!

"Did the plan get stuck somewhere?"

"No." Luo Liyan glanced at the time approaching dinner, and suddenly a flash of light flashed in her head, "Let's go out for a walk."

Why go out?

Mu Lingxi subconsciously wanted to object, but she thought that Li Li had been so obediently staying with her on the top floor of Mu's family these days, I'm afraid she's already bored and is about to go crazy.

But he has a meeting to open later...

Seeing his hesitation, Luo Liyan waved her hand hurriedly and obediently, "If you are busy, I can go alone."

"You want to be alone. Go?" Mu Lingxi's brows were tightly drawn together.

In the past few days, he didn't dare to let Lili disappear from his line of sight. What if she would go out and disappear suddenly?

"Is there a problem?" Luo Liyan looked suspiciously at the man with a bitter face, and couldn't help but laugh and cry, "I'm just buying some food, so it's not like I don't have the ability to take care of myself at all, right?"

"No, it's just I just want to be with you all the time." Mu Lingxi said very affectionately.

After making a call to inform the assistant to move the meeting to tomorrow morning, he picked up the suit that was set aside.

"Let's go, where do you want to go ?"

"Let's go to the supermarket? Buy some food, I'll cook today and let you taste my craft." Luo Liyan tilted her head and looked at Mu Chenguang with a sly smile.

"You cook?" Mu Lingxi's tone was very suspicious .

His little girl didn't look like someone who would do such a thing.

"Why, you don't believe me?" Luo Liyan raised her head arrogantly and hummed.

But the heart is empty.

"Liuzi, can I open a golden finger to cook?"

[Uh... yes, yes, but you can't rely on golden fingers to cook for the rest of your life, right? 】

"I just do it occasionally to improve my relationship. Besides, I can learn secretly in the future." After

receiving the affirmative reply from number 666, Luo Liyan looked at Mu Lingxi with confidence, "Although I am not a chef, but There are always two home-cooked dishes that I can take out. Why, the dignified Boss Mu is not willing to show his face?"

"How could it be?" Mu Lingxi smiled hurriedly and took Luo Liyan's shoulders, "My family is young. If you cook well, it must be the best meal in the world."

Anyway, even if it was poison, he would eat it all with a smile.