Chapter 134 The traitorous minister, cooperation point 21

If I go back to the brothel Chu Pavilion again, I'm afraid I won't have the chance to save Yuchi Che this time.

Luo Liyan looked at the people who were chasing closer and closer, unable to think about what to do, she pulled him and turned into an alley, lifted the lid of a water tank outside the back door of others, and hugged him. Yuchi Che put it in.

The water submerged his waist and didn't seem to pose much threat to his life, so Luo Liyan shoved the few silver notes and silver taels into Yuchi Che's bosom.

"Be careful, don't soak the silver note, it won't be usable by then."

"Sister, where are you going?" Yuchi Che held Luo Liyan defensively.

This problem of delaying time made her lose her patience in an instant, and waved that small palm away.

"You are Yuchi Che, how come you don't know the best choice when it comes to an important moment?" Luo Liyan looked at him with awe.

"The two of us run separately. For the brothel, women are more important than boys, so they will definitely try their best to catch me. If the two of us are caught together, these silver taels will be robbed. I will go away now. They, if I didn't come to you when the cocks crowing, you should go outside the city to find Master Jingkong and ask him to bring you to the brothel to redeem me. He is famous in Yan Kingdom, and only if you follow him, these rogue bullies will not make things difficult for them. you."

"Sister..." Yuchi Che shouted tremblingly, Douda's tears rolled down his eyes, full of reluctance to let Luo Liyan feel pity.

She stretched out her hand and wiped it gently, then bent down and kissed the tender little face of the pro-yu Chi Che.

"You have to obediently listen to the words of Master Jingkong, and have good thoughts in your heart, you know?"

"Yeah!" Yuchi Che nods loudly.

Luo Liyan gave him a deep look, and after closing the lid, she ran out of the alley in advance.

In just half a cup of tea, she was caught by the thugs in the brothel.

"M's, bitch, I told you to run away!" A man with a fierce face kicked Luo Liyan upside down.

Well...

What the hell!

Luo Liyan sucked in a cold breath while holding her stomach and sighing.

However, before she could reply, a few whips were thrown on her body again.

Woohoo... Is it too late for her to regret it now?

She had known that she would be beaten up for saving Yuchi Che in the brothel, so she would have preferred Yuchi Che to have a shallower impression of herself.

[Hehe, idiot, didn't you say that you have to give up to get something. Now is your time to be willing. 】Number 666 laughed sarcastically.

"Go go go go go go go go go go!" Luo Liyan growled in her heart.

He gritted his teeth and received a few more punches before being picked up from the ground.

"Little bitch, you'd better tell me obediently, where did that little bastard who ran away with you went?" The fierce-faced man raised Luo Liyan's chin with a whip and asked viciously.

"I don't know!" Luo Liyan snorted and looked at him fixedly.

"M's, don't eat and drink for a toast!" The man raised his hand and slapped Luo Liyan's face fiercely.

Bloodshot blood ran down the corner of her mouth.

"If you don't tell me, I'll kill you if you don't tell me!"

"Are you willing?" Luo Liyan resisted the pain on her body, raised her eyebrows to look at the man, her eyes were like spring water, and she was beautiful in an instant.