Chapter 183 Extra Story 03

It was she who gave herself hope, and now she wants such a frivolous ticket to take it back?

"Back then, I just wanted to make fun of..." Huakui stopped speaking in the middle of his sentence.

The bloodthirsty gaze of the young man made her realize how stupid what she said was.

"You want to tease me? Then I'll tease you today too." Yu Chiche twitched his lips mockingly, put away the sword, "Take it off, hang it on the tree for me, nothing is left!"

"No, you can't do this to me!" Hua Kui screamed in panic.

Although she is in a brother, she occasionally sells her body, but those are rich and noble people who are begging for her favor with a lot of money.

She has long been used to being superior, and she can't be so humiliated in front of these people.

Back then, I just took off his shirt, put on a dog leash and let him watch the hospital like a dog for an hour. How could he do so much to himself.

Hua Kui looked at the people behind her beggingly, but no one dared to say a word of begging for mercy for her.

After all, everyone is a mud bodhisattva crossing the river, and it is difficult to protect themselves.

Soon she was hung naked on a nearby tree.

Yu Chiche turned around as if he was afraid that her eyes would be dirty.

"So, do you want to tell me, where did my sister go when you sold her?"

The thugs and the little girl who had participated in intimidating and luring Luo Liyan back then glanced at each other and hurriedly crawled out.

"We tell the truth, really the truth!"

"Your sister negotiated with the madam back then about the conditions for voluntarily becoming an oiran, and then got your contract of sale from the madam, and then she was locked up in the pavilion prepared for her. We delivered meals to him twice on the way, see She was still sleeping in the room. But the next morning when we woke up and went to deliver food to her, we didn't see her again."

"Yes, yes! Because of this, the bustard lost her temper a lot and punished several servants, but no one knows where she went."

"Besides, the door of the room was locked from the outside, and the windows inside were also closed from the inside." A little maid added tremblingly.

"Are you saying that my sister disappeared out of thin air in that room?" Yu Chiche said with a half-smile, his eyes suddenly became sharper, and he swept towards those people as if he was looking at a group of dead people, "Who are you? Would I believe such a ridiculous lie?"

But those few people still just kowtowed and shouted for injustice.

Two people even speed out of fear.

Seeing them like this, Yu Chiche narrowed his eyes slightly, and his heart gradually sank.

"My lord, what should we do now?" the lead entourage asked respectfully.

Yuchiche's thin and cool lips parted slightly, trembling, intense pain flashed across his eyes, and finally he waved his hand as calmly as a pool of stagnant water.

"Burned."

"What about that person?"

"There's no need to stay."

"yes!"

Yu Chiche turned around and walked towards the darkness little by little.

Behind him, the sky-high flames ignited, accompanied by shrill screams, begging, and cursing...

But he couldn't hear anything.

Only one day late, he completely lost his sister.

But these people didn't even give themselves a chance to collect the bones.

Is this God's punishment for himself?

He didn't do anything wrong, it's just the four-character assertion of "the lone star of the evil spirit", and he will suffer all of this.

That being the case, from now on, he will let the heavens know what the real lone star of the evil spirit is.