Chapter 166 The traitorous minister, cooperation point 53

As for the debt...

How could he be willing to let her carry it for him?

The two who no longer spoke, embraced each other, and soon fell asleep.

This sleep was the sweetest sleep Yuchi Che had ever had in twelve years.

When I opened my eyes, it was a few minutes later than usual.

He supported his head with one hand and looked at the little guy lying on his body. The coldness in his eyes disappeared, as if bathed in the gentleness of the spring breeze.

Nian Nian reluctantly stayed on the bed for a while, until he had to go out and face to face, he gently moved Luo Liyan aside.

After getting out of bed and putting on his court clothes, Yuchi Che went back to the bed and kissed Luo Liyan's blushing face before turning around and leaving.

***

"Oh, the Marquis of Yong'an is really working hard on state affairs. Yesterday, the eldest daughter was kidnapped, but today she still has the heart to go to court." Li Shangshu folded his arms around his chest and looked triumphantly at the man who seemed to be a dozen years old. man.

"Who said my daughter was kidnapped, it's just a guest." Yong An Hou Wei Dun's expression changed, and his whole person became furious.

"Heh, everyone in the capital knows that General Yuchi will take your daughter directly from your house last night, and you went to the palace that night to ask for a marriage order, but the queen mother rebuked the girl in her boudoir for meeting her husband. You have a lack of virtue, and you don't deserve to be the wife of General Zhen Guo." Li Shangshu's voice was loud and ruthless, wishing everyone could hear it.

The two of them have always disagreed on politics in the court, so they have been complaining for more than ten years, and now they have finally seized the opportunity to humiliate this old guy who always wants to be arrogant. Naturally, he will spare no effort.

"You...you..." Yong An's whole body was trembling, and he pointed at Li Shangshu who sneered at him, unable to say a word of rebuttal for a long time.

He never imagined that the Queen Mother would say such unreasonable remarks yesterday because of the loyalty and loyalty of his generation in the Yongan Marquis.

What a god to kill him!

The monarch was young and the queen mother was in power, but the real power was in the hands of Yuchi Che, the living king of hell.

The courtroom is full of villains who tend to be inflamed!

It's chilling!

"My son-in-law pays respects to his father-in-law!"

A sullen voice suddenly sounded behind them, and the familiar tone shocked them both.

Baiguan, who was still watching the excitement, saw the people coming, and their faces changed drastically with fright, and they scattered like birds and beasts when they raised their feet.

Hou Yong'an's face was blue, turned around to look at the person who came, and snorted coldly, "Oh, the threshold of General Yuchi's general's residence is too high, and I can't climb it, I hope you can let my daughter go. return."

"Father-in-law, my son-in-law and Ling Ai are happy with each other, and I hope that my father-in-law will be fulfilled." Yuchi Che bowed slightly, and the icy cold tone made those words full of sincerity, but they sounded somewhat threatening.

But to make Yuchi Che so arrogant to do this in public is enough to show that he values ​​​​the eldest daughter of the Marquis of Yong'an.

This made Li Shangshu so frightened that his legs shivered, and he almost fell to the ground.

You have to know that Yuchi Che's stubborn personality, hearing other people talk about his right and wrong behind him, it is good to lose his post. His Lord Wang, Lord Li, Lord Qi, and Lord Ye were the same, and they were all beheaded.

"Lord Li, what are you still doing standing here? Are you also interested in my father-in-law's housework?" Yuchi Che raised his eyebrows and gave her a half-smiling look.