Chapter 142 The traitorous minister, cooperation point 29

"Yes, old lady!" Yang Ma was so busy with her body that she didn't care about etiquette, she turned around and rushed out like her butt was on fire.

Different from the tense atmosphere in the dining room, the small courtyard where Luo Liyan lived at this moment seemed extraordinarily leisurely and contented.

"Little Liuzi, you said that after we leave, will Yuchi Che come back to find me?" Luo Liyan asked casually, rubbing her swollen ankle like a bun.

But the stuffy feeling in my heart couldn't deceive myself, I couldn't tell the unknown taste, and it was uncomfortable and tight.

【What do you think? 】

"It should be..." Luo Liyan let out a long sigh, "I don't know if his stinky habit of hating women has changed?"

【change! Why didn't it change? It turns out that at most, women are not allowed to touch it. You have changed it really well this time. The male protagonist now has no female mosquitoes around. 】Number 666 laughed coldly, 【Your favorability rating is really unmatched! 】

"Really?" Luo Liyan twisted and turned around, a faint blush appeared in her ears.

That heart, which was still a little emotional, was like bathing in the spring breeze in an instant, and the mountains were full of flowers.

But before she could secretly be stunned for a few seconds, there was a low voice from the maid outside the door.

"Miss, Madam Yang next to the old lady is here."

What is she running for at this time?

Luo Liyan frowned, and hurriedly hid the clothes she had worn in the past, as well as the small bun's prostitution contract under the pillow.

"come in."

"Old slave, please greet Miss." Yang Ma and Mu Zhi stepped into the room and said hello very casually.

"I don't know what Mama Yang is looking for from me at this time?" Luo Liyan supported her head with a listless appearance.

"Miss, a distinguished guest from the house will kill you by name. You should change your clothes quickly and go with the old slave." Seeing Luo Liyan casually wearing underwear, Yangmao leaned on the beauty's couch, disapproving. frowned tightly.

"Your honorable guest? You want to see me by name?" Luo Liyan felt very strange.

In her memory, although the original owner of the body was beautiful, she was more energetic than anyone else. She usually looked down on those talented ladies from the official family, so the handkerchiefs were also some fathers and brothers in the family who were not as good as Yongan. The ladies of the waiting room.

Where did the distinguished guests come from and specifically named them to see themselves?

And someone who can be called an honored guest by the Marquis of Yongan...

Luo Liyan suddenly thought of Yuchi Che, and gasped in shock.

Shouldn't it be him?

He had only returned from the past in just 6 or 7 hours. How could he have come to kill him so quickly?

When he stopped him in the daytime the day before yesterday, didn't he look directly at him?

What's more, when he went back to the past to save him, he was blinded by black lights, and it was impossible for him to see his appearance too clearly!

"Miss, for the sake of the peace of the Yongan Mansion, you still dare to pack up and dine with the old servant in the front hall!" Yang Ma said, frowning a little deeper, "I want to see you today. People , but General Yuchi of the dynasty."

It's really him!

Luo Liyan swallowed her saliva, "You all wait outside first, I'll come out after changing clothes."

"Yes, ma'am!" Yang mama bowed her body, "I also hope that ma'am can be faster, it's a bit of a grind. If you make General Yuchi unhappy, I'm afraid the entire Yongan marquis won' t be able to keep you."