Chapter 130 The traitor, the cooperation point 17

[System prompt: Due to the host, the male protagonist has deepened his blackening. After deducting 10 golden beans, there are currently 375 golden beans. 】

The cold mechanical voice rang out in Luo Liyan's mind, which startled her.

what the hell?

I didn't do anything, why did I become black again?

The expression on Luo Liyan's face almost failed to collapse, and her heart was full of embarrassment in capital letters.

"Little Liuzi, haven't I come to save him? Why is he still black? It's understandable that he's blackened because of the abuse of those perverted women, but I've been holding him in my hand for fear of falling and putting it in my mouth. I'm afraid that he's gone, and the one who serves is like a little ancestor, and he's still black, is it right for me?"

[Fool, how will this monster's mind change, do you think you can guess with your brain capacity? ] No. 666 jokingly said.

"But he can't be so inexplicably blackened. He's blackened even if he's bad, and he's also blackened when he's good." Luo Liyan felt aggrieved, "Are you sure the system didn't deduct the wrong points?"

[The system will not make mistakes. ] No. 666 is very sure.

"Then you should tell me, what did I do wrong, and where did he go black? I can't deduct it for nothing, right?" Luo Liyan asked reluctantly.

[The male protagonist is the target of your strategy. After you have contacted him, all his emotional changes have to be discovered by you, and the system will only have prompts for bonus points and deductions. 】

No. 666's official answer made Luo Liyan suddenly exhausted, but there was nothing she could do.

"Sister?" Yuchi Che saw Luo Liyan's pale face, as if he was wandering, and a thick ink flashed across his cold eyes.

What is she thinking?

Are you wondering how to get home?

So has she thought about what to do next?

"Ah?" Luo Liyan regained her mind and smiled stiffly with the corners of her mouth pulled.

Although the current Yuchi Che looks like a cute little bun, in her eyes, she is already a little devil with two horns.

"Is big sister thinking about how to explain the whereabouts of the past few days to the family?" Yuchi Che asked tentatively.

"I don't know if I can explain it." Luo Liyan shook her head a little lonely, "Think about these things when you escape from here."

When Yuchi Che heard what she said, he was even more puzzled, but right now he wanted to be sure about another thing.

"Sister, will you leave me after you escape?" His little hand grabbed Luo Liyan's sleeve and kept tightening it.

Although he tried his best to forbear, his deep unease could not be concealed.

"Why are you working so hard?" Luo Liyan frowned into two hills, and held up Yuchi Che's two little hands in distress, put them to her lips and blew, "Does it hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt." Yuchi Che shook his head with a sob in his heart with a strong sense of sourness.

"Are you afraid that I won't want you if I escape?" Luo Liyan asked softly.

do you know?

Yuchi Che asked back in his heart, but didn't say anything.

The small lips were tightly pressed into a thread.

Seeing him like this, Luo Liyan could guess why he turned black no matter how stupid he was.

But some things are destined to be unchangeable, and I only have more than ten hours left here.

Now it's just a guess that Yuchi Che will be blackened, so how could he listen to his own words and grow up alone in a temple?

If he disappeared suddenly, what would he look like?

Luo Liyan felt that she simply couldn't imagine it.