Chapter 162 The traitorous minister, cooperation point 49

The dark and cold execution room, the long corridor accompanied by the flickering candles, looked particularly strange.

Yuchi Che walked lazily to a darkroom and stopped, and the guards immediately knelt on the ground when he saw him.

"General!"

"En." Yuchi Che responded casually and strode in.

When the three people who were tied to the torture platform saw him, their faces flashed with horror, but they all pleaded.

"General! General, please let me go!"

let go?

Yuchi Che raised his eyebrows, bloodthirsty and cold light flashing in his eyes.

He was in a good mood today, and he could have let go of anything, but it was his Yan'er who were provoked by these three people, how could he tolerate them?

Taking the dagger handed over by the guard, Yuchi Che walked to the front of the old doctor Li, the cold sword edge pressed against his face, leaving a long trail of blood.

"General...General...I beg you to let the old minister go, the old minister did nothing!" The old doctor Li was so frightened that his whole body was trembling, and a lot of snot and tears flowed from his nose.

Seeing such a filthy appearance, Yuchi Che frowned again.

"You haven't done anything? Have you done too much?" The dagger in Yuchi Che's hand moved a little bit to the eyes of the old doctor Li, "Your dim old eyes are staring at my wife's face. This? How is it, does it look good?"

"The old minister was just checking the wound of the general's wife."

Before the words of the old doctor Li could finish, Yuchi Che's dagger was stabbed into his eyes, and a heart-piercing sound resounded throughout the torture room. calm.

"Just looking at the wound, you are a blind general, so you can't see the surprise in your eyes?" Yuchi Che said gloomily, suddenly pulled out the dagger, and stabbed the other side of the old doctor Li's. in one eye.

A short and urgent voice sounded, and the old doctor Li pulled down his head softly, blood flowed down, and it was obvious that he was about to faint.

"Bring the water here."

"Yes, General!"

The guards on the side had already seen the strangeness, and brought the water basin with the seasoning on the side. After Yuchi Che took it, he grabbed the bun on the top of the head of the old doctor Li, and just raised his head to meet him. Yuchi Che.

The red chilli water was poured down the wound on his eyes, and Imperial Physician Li let out a hoarse scream, setting off the entire torture chamber like a hell on earth.

"Awake?" Yuchi Che handed the water basin back to the guard, and said with a half-smile, "Since you're awake, then we should do the math. Your hand touched my wife's face."

"Yuchi Che...you...this devil..." Old Doctor Li held a sigh of relief and said intermittently, with undisguised resentment in his tone, "I curse you, you will never be able to get the person you love in this life."

Yuchi Che paused for a moment, and the whole person's aura became more and more crazy. He raised his hand, took the sword from the guard's body from the air, and chopped off the hands of the old doctor Li.

The old doctor Li didn't even snort, and he swallowed directly.

"Heh, it's too cheap for him to die. However, does he think that if he said something like this in a hurry, he would understand if he died?" Yuchi Che said sarcastically.

Then he took off a token from his waist and handed it to the guard next to him, "Doctor Li, a family of 43, clean up all of them, no chickens and dogs!"

"Yes, General!"