Chapter 124 The traitorous minister, cooperation point 11

But if she can really leave, she doesn't want her to come back for herself.

Yuchi Che was very confused, and his eyes were fixed on Luo Liyan.

Give yourself one more day, and when he rests, he will definitely leave with his big sister.

After wiping the cold sweat off her head, Luo Liyan finally wiped Yuchi Che's body and wound.

Then she threw the handkerchief into the bowl in disgust, and ran out with it. When she came back, the bowl was gone, but she was carrying a small teapot in her hand.

Although she felt that the clothes soaked in dope was disgusting, she still put it back on Yuchi Che's body.

After feeding him two more snacks and some water, he hid the remaining pastries and tea in the thick thatch heap.

"Little bun, if you can move, you can take the water and food yourself, but in order to ensure my safety, you have to be careful when you are alone, and you must not be discovered by others. I have prepared these things for you, Otherwise, I'll be left standing by."

Yuchi Che blinked his eyes very well-behaved, Luo Liyan touched his forehead, stood up after confirming that there was no fever, and waved at him.

"Little bun, I'm leaving, you must live well, or you will waste the risks I took for you."

I will live well!

Yuchi Che blinked his eyes forcefully, and Luo Liyan left completely at ease.

Looking at the door that was lightly closed, a deep resentment rose in his heart, but such a weak self could do nothing but wait quietly for the return of the big sister.

After waiting for about half an hour, the sky gradually began to light up. Only then did Yuchi Che dare to be sure that Luo Liyan had escaped from the brothel safely, so he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Now he must take a good rest, so as not to be a burden to the big sister, and escape from the devil's lair with her as soon as possible.

***

This time, Yuchi Che slept intermittently, and woke up countless times from his dreams, feeling that everything he experienced last night was just a dream of Nanke.

Fortunately, his resilience has always been amazing, but in just a few hours, he was able to get up by himself.

After using up the pastries and the water in the teapot, he held the teapot tightly in his arms and stared at the wooden door.

I don't know how long I sat like this, Luo Liyan finally dodged into the woodshed with a large package on her back.

"Sister, you are finally back."

The child's hoarse voice sounded, startling Luo Liyan.

She patted her chest and looked incredulously at Yuchi Che, who was half-sitting and looking at her.

"Little bun, you recovered so quickly?"

But think about it, if it weren't for this amazing resilience, I'm afraid he would have already died N times, and he wouldn't have to wait until he came to save him to gain goodwill.

He also deliberately let Xiaoliu Zijiang come back to have time to be transferred to the third time he was tortured and dying.

In this way, he has already developed some disgust for women, and he is not afraid of any butterfly effect. He will be attracted to other women in the trajectory after he leaves.

And after he has tasted despair, he will rescue him from the dire straits again, presumably his feelings for him will definitely be a little deeper.

Thinking about it this way, you are really smart!