Chapter 159 The traitor, the cooperation point 46

"You... you are an apprentice! Don't be ashamed!"

"Didn't Yan'er have seen it long ago?" Yuchi Che lifted the quilt and hugged her into his arms.

The thin and cool lips gently bit Luo Liyan's round earlobe, and the warm breath blew on her ear socket.

She couldn't help but murmured and covered her mouth hurriedly.

"Is Yan'er still satisfied with what you just saw?" Yuchi Che's low-mellow and intoxicating voice tickled Luo Liyan's heartstrings.

Let her keep echoing the picture she just saw over and over again, so that she can no longer remember the picture of the little bun walking the bird.

"Don't you like it if you don't talk? Or don't you see it clearly?" Yuchi Che's tail was slightly upturned, hopelessly sexy.

Luo Liyan felt that the heat source under her body that could not be ignored was pressing against her, which made her fidgeting a little.

She twisted her body a little, she wanted to stay away from that thing, but she dawdled on it, in exchange for Yuchi Che sighed.

His eyes were red with excitement, he was breathing heavily, his slender fingers lifted her coat, and stuck it in along her slender waist.

Grind repeatedly.

"You bastard! Hurry up and let me go!" Luo Liyan tried her best to look fierce, but her voice was as soft as Wang Chunshui, as if she was acting like a spoiled child.

"Why do you want to let go? Yan'er doesn't want it?" Yuchi Che held her nephrite little boneless hand and pressed it against himself. Pull your hand back.

But Yuchi Che was firmly imprisoned.

"Help me!" His voice was hoarse, with a sinister temptation.

Luo Liyan was about to cry in a hurry, but she still couldn't escape, until her hands were sore and trembling, Yuchi Che let out a roar like a beast, and leaned softly against Luo Liyan's body. .

"You are shameless, obscene, and despicable!" Luo Liyan's eyes were red, and she wiped all the contamination from her hands onto Yuchi Che's body.

"Okay, it's my fault!"

A well-fed and well-fed man is particularly good at talking. Yuchi Che's icy eyes were dyed with a faint smile, and he allowed Luo Liyan's little hand to make a fortune on him.

He got up and draped his clothes on his body at will. Yuchi Che went into the back room, washed it, and then came out with a silk cloth, wiped the dirt on her hands, and kept kissing her lips.

"Good, go to sleep." Yuchi Che changed into a clean Confucian clothes and wrapped her in his arms.

Luo Liyan resisted and moved to the side, but was brought back.

"You are not allowed to touch me!" She glared at Yuchi Che with a wary expression on her face.

This man is too frivolous, they have not yet married, yet he forced himself to do this kind of thing to him.

"Don't worry, before you and I get married, I won't wipe you clean." Yuchi Che's voice was gentle, soothing the little man in his arms.

"Who said I'm going to marry you!" Luo Liyan stretched out her hand and pinched Yuchi Che, but his face was calm, as if he didn't feel anything at all.

"Yan'er promised to marry me 12 years ago. I waited so long. Shili Hongzhuang was hired by Jiangshan! Isn't it sincere enough?" Yuchi Che's tone contained inexplicable cruelty.

Luo Liyan's drowsy head woke up instantly.

"Jiangshan is hired, what do you want to do?"