Chapter 169 The traitorous minister, cooperation point 56

The little emperor frowned, and the one hidden in the dragon robe quietly clenched into a fist.

"General Yuchi's words, where is the mother's queen?"

"Sichen, the chicken, has been in chaos since ancient times."

After leaving eight words, Yuchi Che left without looking back.

"Retreat!"

The eunuch didn't wait for everyone to shout, and then hugged the little emperor and disappeared into the hall, leaving a room full of uproar whispers.

"Congratulations to the Marquis of Yongan, you have given birth to a good daughter, and even General Yuchi can manage it, and you will be able to sit back and relax in the future."

"That's right, not only staying in control, but also allowing our General Yuchi to say such words in front of civil and military officials, and to do such a thing, it seems that it is really on the top of my heart."

Listening to everyone's ridicule, the Marquis of Yongan was so anxious that he was about to break out in a cold sweat when he thought of the person who appeared in his house this morning.

Now he just hopes that nothing has happened yet, that everything has room for redemption.

***

"Yan'er is my daughter, why don't you let us go in and see her?" Mrs. Luo looked at Luo Liyan who was being stopped behind the guards, tears rolling down like pearls.

"The general ordered that everyone must not harass the lady to rest. You are not allowed to enter without the general's permission. Don't force me to wait for the soldiers to meet!" The head of the dark guard looked blankly at the three luxuriously dressed women, and The many followers behind them.

"Bold, when the Queen Mother is here, how dare you dare to be presumptuous!" The eunuch scolded angrily.

"I don't recognize the queen mother, I only recognize the general."

Hundreds of dark guards shouted in unison, and the tidy voice startled the three women who were already guilty.

Seeing this, the leader of the dark guards looked down on them more and more in his heart.

Now, clamoring in front of them so impatiently, is not trying to make difficult things for the lady before the general goes to court.

They followed the generals to death for nearly ten years, and nothing would make them do what they wanted.

"You... are you trying to rebel?" The queen mother blushed with anger, and looked at the wall of people in front of her fiercely.

"Since you said that I was going to rebel, if I didn't, wouldn't I be ashamed of your frame-up!"

Yuchi Che walked leisurely, everyone saw him and stepped back to the side without realizing it, and took the initiative to make way.

"Yuchi Che! Yuchi Che!" Luo Liyan jumped up and waved, looking very excited.

When Yuchi Che saw this, the coldness in his eyes disappeared, and he walked over and hugged her.

"Why are you so happy?"

"Because you're back!" Luo Liyan confidently buried her head in his neck and snorted coldly in his ear, "I'll settle your account with you later. How dare you make a rotten peach blossom come back to trouble me."

Although she was separated by hundreds of people from the so-called Empress Dowager, she couldn't see her expression clearly.

But the sour words in the words can smell like scum, she probably won't be able to feel it if she is deaf.

Unexpectedly, a living King of Hell like Yuchi Che would have a woman calling for him, not like what Xiao Liuzi said, if he didn't accept him, he would have to die alone.

But since he was destined to belong to him, no other women were allowed to come to Xiaoxiang.

"What she sees is only the power in my hands." Yuchi Che thought of the hypocritical woman, and sneered, "The ten thousand li of land I have earned is yours, when will it be her turn to dictate. "