Chapter 62: E-sports God, please don't tease 19

As soon as this comment was posted, it was immediately liked by tens of thousands, and it was decisively sent to Su Xun.

Shaking his head nonchalantly, he just wanted to put away the phone, but the phone rang again.

"Boss, boss! Are you coming back?" Jiason shouted excitedly while holding the phone.

Several people behind him are still pulling him, trying to grab the right to use the phone.

"Did I say that?" Su Xun raised her eyebrows, her tail slightly raised.

"You have, you have! The photos on Weibo are definitely of my sister-in-law, and my sister-in-law has started playing League of Legends again. The glory you are talking about must be the S10 championship trophy!"

"If you can be so calm when you are playing games The analysis will not always make mistakes." Su Xun rarely joked with a good temper, "But it's not the S10, but the S11."

"Why, boss!" Jiason yelled unhappily.

"You have relied on me too much for the past two years. Without me, what would LAS be like in the LPL? You must leave me and grow up independently. Otherwise, you will be able to play for a few years? You even gave all the teams in the LPL. A wrong thought, S9's world championship is nothing more than that, they can win the same! This is simply a disaster for the entire Z country's e-sports circle."

Su Xun restrained his voice and said it very seriously.

This instantly silenced the noisy commotion on the other end of the phone.

"Boss..." Jiason blushed with shame, "We will work hard this year! We will never let you down again."

"Well." Su Xun snorted softly.

A funny voice came from the other end of the phone, "However, boss, can we agree first, if we can win the summer championship in the LPL, you will come back and lead everyone to S10. You know, without you, we It is impossible to play against the old-fashioned teams of country H. Do you want to watch country Z lose the S10 championship trophy?"

"No, you must win the LPL Summer Championship and independently deal with the teams that make you fear. Think of a way to defeat them in the worst situation." Su Xun refused mercilessly.

In fact, what he said was only the smallest part of the reason why he did not participate in the S10.

The most important thing is that after so many years, he finally had the opportunity to get along with Lili, how could he interrupt his pursuit of Lili because of other things at this time.

Even if he wanted to return to the e-sports arena, he would still seek Lili's approval first.

It's a pity that the LAS people have been with Su Xun for so many years, but they didn't understand the real thoughts in his heart. They made military orders with him one by one with enthusiasm, and then went back to the various trainings before the game.

As soon as he hung up the phone, Zhangmeng popped up a friend message.

Opposite Wucai Chicken: Master, Master! Let's fight again!

Where did she come back from the chicken blood?

Su Xun was a little puzzled, and hurriedly replied "OK" to her.

But after entering the game, she found that she had been in the game for a while.

Just as he was about to watch the battle, Luo Liyan ended the battle and withdrew.

Su Xun hurriedly opened a group and invited her into the room.

Cola: What hero do you want to play?

Opposite Five Vegetable Chicken: ADC! Only ADC is my favorite!

Su Xun couldn't help but laugh.

In fact, based on her operation, ADC, a classification with extremely high operation requirements, is not suitable for her little cute newcomer.