Chapter 171 The traitorous minister, cooperation point 58

If I hadn't seen her in control, how could I have supported her son in that position.

Unexpectedly, after holding the nihilistic power for two years, she really forgot what she was originally.

"What's the matter with the empress dowager coming to this general's mansion today?" Yuchi Che was arrogant and arrogant.

But Empress Dowager Liu didn't care, instead she thought he looked more charming like this.

Taking two steps forward uncontrollably, she seemed to have forgotten that there were still a group of people on this side, she covered her heart with a sad expression, and looked at Yuchi Che faintly.

"How could you do this to me? I paid so much for you?"

pay?

Hearing these two words, Luo Liyan instantly became alert like a police dog.

She has been in this world for so long, and she has never cared about how Yuchi Che, who became the general of Zhen Guo, became such a powerful being.

But with women...

Luo Liyan raised her head and glanced at the handsome and compelling face.

In fact, he still has the capital.

But she believed that Yuchi Che would definitely not use this method to get to where he is today.

"Why, don't you believe me?"

Yuchi Che lowered his head and looked at those watery apricot eyes, his heart was lifted a little, but Luo Liyan pouted in disgust.

"Believe, why don't you believe it?" She sneered coldly, "To gain this world by women, you don't need it, let alone disdain it!"

Yuchi Che's eyes were originally squinted lazily, but they were fully opened, and a splendid brilliance like fireworks bloomed from the bottom of his eyes.

It seems that he really did not love the wrong person!

Bowing down and kissing the hair spin on the top of Luo Li's cigarette head, Yuchi Che looked at Empress Dowager Liu with a sneer.

"Pay? I think you're too old to be confused? If it weren't for this general, why would your mother and son be on the throne? You know, in the eyes of the late emperor, you are not even a plaything."

The humiliating words made Empress Dowager Liu go crazy.

She entered the palace at the age of fourteen, and at the age of eighteen, she was fortunate enough to accompany the emperor when he was drunk, and gave birth to the emperor, but for the next three years, it was like living in a cold palace.

After the death of the first emperor, his beloved children died in exile, and his own son finally took the throne.

But she is only two decades old, how to spend this long night.

She originally thought that Yuchi Che supported herself, who had no competitiveness at all, because she had feelings for her.

But he was looking forward to it day and night, and after waiting for so many years, he said that he never had it at all.

He never even saw himself alone.

Now that she has to do something like robbing people to go home, how can she accept it!

"Yuchi Che, don't forget that I am the Queen Mother." Queen Mother Liu scolded angrily.

Those eyes that were about to eat people, looked at Luo Liyan who was lying in the position where she was thinking day and night, wishing she would burn a hole.

"The queen mother? It's just a dog I raised!" Yuchi Che thought she was very funny, "It seems that I haven't bothered you for the past two years. You really think you are something, since you don't want to. Honestly enjoy your old age, then I will fulfill you."

The undisguised killing intent in Yuchi Che's words made Empress Dowager Liu jolted and woke up from her madness.

"You...what do you want to do? I...I am the empress dowager!"

"The empress dowager misses the late emperor, she has been thinking too much, and she is suffering from madness. You servants in the palace, why don't you know about it?" Yuchi Che didn't even leave the corner of his eyes to her, but looked at her threateningly. said the people behind.